Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74148
Latest: MaksVasvof
New This Month: 608
New This Week: 141
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 109587
Total Topics: 42154
Most Online Today: 1652
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1266
Total: 1286
LouisHatchell
training71
HyonHighsmith
DavisHudsp
Google (AdSense)
Google (15)

Author Topic: Q about death match  (Read 3925 times)

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
Q about death match
« on: October 12, 2014, 22:28:21 »
I have 2 questions for the death match version coming soon to Shinobi Life Online/Shinobi life online the first one is will there be a little bit of character creation, I heard there will be but I just wanted to clarify and the second question is even though its the death match version of the game could vreg and the devs put up an event ones like every few months that you can play as a community to probably beat an AI boss or something to keep it fresh and entertaining for the mean time that we wait for the full game to come out, like if the full version comes out 1 year after DM version is released (Note: I'm not saying that the full MMOARPG will come out in 1 year exactly) we could have like 1-3 events to keep us entertained like a Christmas event etc...

• Character Name: takashi

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Q about death match
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 22:44:24 »
I have 2 questions for the death match version coming soon to Shinobi Life Online/Shinobi life online the first one is will there be a little bit of character creation, I heard there will be but I just wanted to clarify and the second question is even though its the death match version of the game could vreg and the devs put up an event ones like every few months that you can play as a community to probably beat an AI boss or something to keep it fresh and entertaining for the mean time that we wait for the full game to come out, like if the full version comes out 1 year after DM version is released (Note: I'm not saying that the full MMOARPG will come out in 1 year exactly) we could have like 1-3 events to keep us entertained like a Christmas event etc...
1. The plan is to have basic character customization in Shinobi Life Online: Deathmatch

2. Having events for SLO:DM is certainly not out of the question.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 20:54:01 »
1. The plan is to have basic character customization in Shinobi Life Online: Deathmatch

2. Having events for SLO:DM is certainly not out of the question.
good to know thank you.
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 20:59:59 »
We'll try to hold some events... but remember that the time spent holding events could be used to develop the mmo ^.^
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 22:12:10 »
We'll try to hold some events... but remember that the time spent holding events could be used to develop the mmo ^.^

Not unless you have non-developers hold the events.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 22:41:42 »

Not unless you have non-developers hold the events.
Good thought
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei