Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74976
Latest: xzvWed
New This Month: 388
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 188101
Total Topics: 109540
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 2151
Total: 2182

Author Topic: Shinobi Life Online story mode ... (if there is one of course) .  (Read 29479 times)

Offline rubenyny13

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rubenyny13 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
hey there . my name is rubenyny13 and i have a  idea if there is gona be a story mode . if there IS gona be a story mode there should  be a chapter where ur character has some kind of clash with the enemy and some kind of black hole opens and u go to naruto universe and u apear in the hiden leaf and ur suposed to find out what hapends and then u go to the outside place and u find naruto having a fight with someone that is trying to destroy the hidden leaf . u help naruto beat the guy and then u go out in some kind of quest with him to beat a villain and try to get back to ur universe

Offline justforbusiness

• Special Jonin Poster
  • justforbusiness has no influence.
  • Kusogakure shall rise again!!
    • View Profile
Re: Shinobi Life Online story mode ... (if there is one of course) .
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:17:58 »
i dont think there'll be a story mode but if there was it would've been a nice way to start it ^^

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Vreg said there WILL be one, but it will be added a bit later then the first stable release of Shinobi Life Online
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Vreg said there WILL be one, but it will be added a bit later then the first stable release of Shinobi Life Online
No I've said there will be a story line, not a story mode.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
No I've said there will be a story line, not a story mode.
sorry my bad

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
What is the difference between the sotry mode and story line???!!!
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
Story mode is a game mode in which you lay offline without any interaction with anything but npcs.

Story line is the set of quests and history of the game that tells a specific story in the online mode.

I repeat what vreg says for clarification, There will not be a story mode, but there will be a story line.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
oh ok but have u guys got some sort of lead writer tht could give suggestions on the quests or is tht the community's part?
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
oh ok but have u guys got some sort of lead writer tht could give suggestions on the quests or is tht the community's part?
Currently we are not doing any of that and we won't be doing any of that for a while. Once that time comes however, I'll work together with a writer on story/quests/missions and ask the help of the community where needed.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Currently we are not doing any of that and we won't be doing any of that for a while. Once that time comes however, I'll work together with a writer on story/quests/missions and ask the help of the community where needed.
I don't really understand, will missions be assigned by NPCs or Kage? Since this game aims for a world built around real players, I thought missions will be assigned by the player who is elected as Kage. Or maybe quests and missions will be different things...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
I don't really understand, will missions be assigned by NPCs or Kage? Since this game aims for a world built around real players, I thought missions will be assigned by the player who is elected as Kage. Or maybe quests and missions will be different things...
Most missions will be pre-scripted, but a Kage can add custom missions alongside those.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
couldnt u make it that there are some pre-made missions that occur randomly and the kage can choose to accept them? and they should be ranked too(i think u already have that planned cuz its very basic in the naruto universe) and u should also make a system to assign missions to shinobi, or the shinobi can take it off a bulletin bord if its too hard and complicated to make the assign-thingy work.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
Most missions will be pre-scripted, but a Kage can add custom missions alongside those.
i think the game should be real time like what some one does can have a cause and effect like when some one goes on missions and they mess up and some one finds out that their trying to kill some one or steal a scroll or even trying to take like a beast like in Naruto how they where trying to take the 9 beast i want that possible that you have chance to take out one of the 5 big villages. and mmos all ways restrict people from doing things like attacking people built in the game make it to where if their killed their dead i want to feel as if i and every one has meaning in the game and not just a free roam / follow the trail game. make people have the choice to do any thing a rival village trys to take out ninjas while doing this if a built in character is killed he/she is dead make the battle have a cause and affect on the game like people who make their own village can buy or heir low to high lvl built in characters like ronin or shin-obi that left their village or just people willing to help. and i might be get ahead of my self but when the time comes i think when some one pays you to make a jujitsu like 50 to 100 dollars to make a jujitsu that,s not built in already but it cant be all super nova tell people they need their jutsu to have a weakness like my paradox jutsu and my god parallelism jutsu where if i use it i die when i get out the mode and lose every thing  because when i donate it will be big $$$ i believe this game will be good so i hope you think about making my jutsu if i pay you extra to do that. but what im saying is place things already happening in the world when people join like a man whos attacking we can kill him but hes high lvl so its hard but make it possible to kill him so you have to work hard to match him and while where training make events random ones but that have purpose like if some ones in the om-bu ops they should get certain news and missions not open to the public i want this to be in the world of Shinobi Life Online and i will pay to make this happen please think about it verg.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

i think the game should be real time like what some one does can have a cause and effect like when some one goes on missions and they mess up and some one finds out that their trying to kill some one or steal a scroll or even trying to take like a beast like in Naruto how they where trying to take the 9 beast i want that possible that you have chance to take out one of the 5 big villages. and mmos all ways restrict people from doing things like attacking people built in the game make it to where if their killed their dead i want to feel as if i and every one has meaning in the game and not just a free roam / follow the trail game. make people have the choice to do any thing a rival village trys to take out ninjas while doing this if a built in character is killed he/she is dead make the battle have a cause and affect on the game like people who make their own village can buy or heir low to high lvl built in characters like ronin or shin-obi that left their village or just people willing to help. and i might be get ahead of my self but when the time comes i think when some one pays you to make a jujitsu like 50 to 100 dollars to make a jujitsu that,s not built in already but it cant be all super nova tell people they need their jutsu to have a weakness like my paradox jutsu and my god parallelism jutsu where if i use it i die when i get out the mode and lose every thing  because when i donate it will be big $$$ i believe this game will be good so i hope you think about making my jutsu if i pay you extra to do that. but what im saying is place things already happening in the world when people join like a man whos attacking we can kill him but hes high lvl so its hard but make it possible to kill him so you have to work hard to match him and while where training make events random ones but that have purpose like if some ones in the om-bu ops they should get certain news and missions not open to the public i want this to be in the world of Shinobi Life Online and i will pay to make this happen please think about it verg.
Man, it'd be so much easier to read if you'd use some punctuation...
And I didn't get everything you said, but it's been said plenty of times: no pay 2 win, the only things you'll buy with real life money will be cosmetic stuff.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm but, It'd be even more appreciated if you try to list your points more efficiently, and use some punctuation.
  • Character Name: Saitou