Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 72494
Latest: arabicpinup
New This Month: 881
New This Week: 23
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 85222
Total Topics: 26476
Most Online Today: 887
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 875
Total: 890
Google (AdSense)
Google (14)

Author Topic: what plans we can use to defeat vreg- VREG PLZ DONT READ WE TRUST U WONT!  (Read 34764 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
It'll take a lot of time for him to develop his skills, since we are only focused on 1 nature in the beginning and he has 5 to choose from we will be able to develop a little further. He will get a stat boost from what I know, but that won't keep me from killing him. I might consider taking my Kumorizora with me or just another Sanda-ha. He isn't all that ya know. I'm not saying I'll become a beast once I enter the game, I'm just saying that our chances are best in the early stages of the game. So if we want to kill him, we need to gather a few ppl in the hidden thunder since that's where he'll be starting. Just use Kenjutsu or Taijutsu against him if he uses ninjutsu that you are weak against. Use poisonous kunai/shuriken for all I care, all that matters is that there are plenty of ways to kill him. Just try and not get hit by him.

There are quite a few things you didn't factor in here.

1. Vreg is the developer of the game, he has all the time he wants to play the game before it is released. He will have the most experience out of anyone.
2. Vreg has every special ability. Be it Kekkei Genkai, Chakra Mix- he has it all, including his own special Kekkei Genkai, which is Rinnegan like.
3. His favorite village may be the Hidden Thunder, but that doesn't mean he will start there. For all we know, Vreg will probably start around Kage level and wander the world, spending little time in the Hidden Thunder.
4. I imagine fighting Vreg will be like fighting a raid boss, for anyone here who has played World of Warcraft. However, he isn't just a normal raid boss, he has a mind of his own. His aggro can't be juggled to keep his attacks from hitting the medics, like it can be with AI.
5. Just because you are the raid leader, doesn't mean you are the strongest. ;)
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
sigh sigh sigh
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
It'll take a lot of time for him to develop his skills, since we are only focused on 1 nature in the beginning and he has 5 to choose from we will be able to develop a little further. He will get a stat boost from what I know, but that won't keep me from killing him. I might consider taking my Kumorizora with me or just another Sanda-ha. He isn't all that ya know. I'm not saying I'll become a beast once I enter the game, I'm just saying that our chances are best in the early stages of the game. So if we want to kill him, we need to gather a few ppl in the hidden thunder since that's where he'll be starting. Just use Kenjutsu or Taijutsu against him if he uses ninjutsu that you are weak against. Use poisonous kunai/shuriken for all I care, all that matters is that there are plenty of ways to kill him. Just try and not get hit by him.

There are quite a few things you didn't factor in here.

1. Vreg is the developer of the game, he has all the time he wants to play the game before it is released. He will have the most experience out of anyone.
2. Vreg has every special ability. Be it Kekkei Genkai, Chakra Mix- he has it all, including his own special Kekkei Genkai, which is Rinnegan like.
3. His favorite village may be the Hidden Thunder, but that doesn't mean he will start there. For all we know, Vreg will probably start around Kage level and wander the world, spending little time in the Hidden Thunder.
4. I imagine fighting Vreg will be like fighting a raid boss, for anyone here who has played World of Warcraft. However, he isn't just a normal raid boss, he has a mind of his own. His aggro can't be juggled to keep his attacks from hitting the medics, like it can be with AI.
5. Just because you are the raid leader, doesn't mean you are the strongest. ;)

I played WoW and all of this makes sense

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Or we could all unite and slay the beast called Vreg
Definitely not an option for me. That would go like: whoever lands the finishing blow gets all 5 chakra natures hooray. If I face him, I'll face him alone or with my m8. Considering you ppl haven't done it already since it'll take a while for me to become so strong.
I knew you were not going to agree with that.. half of the people probz dont

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
A boss has more health etc, while a ninja doesn't have more fucking health then another ninja. It doesn't make sense that if you stab someone in the heart, one dies and another doesn't. Totally no fucking sense at all.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Well in WoW it does cool right?

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
A boss has more health etc, while a ninja doesn't have more fucking health then another ninja. It doesn't make sense that if you stab someone in the heart, one dies and another doesn't. Totally no fucking sense at all.

Yeah, let's make the god of this universe as weak as the Kasukes wandering around wondering why they aren't gods.

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:

Yeah, let's make the god of this universe as weak as the Kasukes wandering around wondering why they aren't gods.

Are you saying Kasuke isn't god?
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

No, kasukes refers to the followers of Kasuke, who are usually punk lil' bitches.

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:

No, kasukes refers to the followers of Kasuke, who are usually punk lil' bitches.

Roger. As long as Lord Kasuke is revered I am content.
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

He will get a stat boost from what I know, but that won't keep me from killing him.

I might consider taking my Kumorizora with me or just another Sanda-ha. He isn't all that ya know.

I REALLY hope you are kidding, because if you aren't ...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

He will get a stat boost from what I know, but that won't keep me from killing him.

I might consider taking my Kumorizora with me or just another Sanda-ha. He isn't all that ya know.
That gave me a good laugh XD . Cap you can certainly become a GREAT clown (Not Trying To Insulting Anyone) XD
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
I may have normal human health, but I will have the kind of defensive jutsu that'll absorb and recycle most of what you throw at me. @Spoon
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Shintrixx

• Genin Poster
  • Shintrixx has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Pronably Taji-jutsu will be effectiv.
  • Character Name: Ryoichi Yagami

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster