Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 75134
Latest: thesimoninfo
New This Month: 549
New This Week: 113
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 208727
Total Topics: 126113
Most Online Today: 2313
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 2238
Total: 2256

Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Ihatefillers

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ihatefillers has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Quick question
« on: June 04, 2014, 01:16:16 »
I apologize if this question has been asked already I am new to this forum. I read on the FAQ, that you could pay for items in game and that they would serve as cosmetics. But what happens if in later in the game somebody decides to kill you and you have a bunch of items bought with real life money? Do you lose it? Or is it bonded to your account in a way? I think it would be unfair if you were to lose it, but hey I don't call the shots here. 

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 07:28:38 »
They would be bonded to your account, you wouldn't loose them. Nor would others be able to take a copy for their own use from you after defeat, so having these items shouldn't turn you into a target for all to kill.

People might still kill you out of jealousy though.
  • Character Name: Vuregu