Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74973
Latest: Carloszep
New This Month: 385
New This Week: 125
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 187854
Total Topics: 109333
Most Online Today: 2141
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 1824
Total: 1851

Author Topic: Couple of Questions  (Read 4732 times)

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Natsu has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Couple of Questions
« on: May 19, 2014, 21:01:42 »
( I'm New here and I read the FAQ before joining )

1. Will there be teams ? If so how many ninjas can be on the team ? Say we a genin will we need a Chuunin+ to go on missions as a team ?

2. Can Genins die ? & Can they attack inside the village and be jailed ? Will there be a home for us players ? Will we genins have a Sensei ?

3. Will there be a requirement to become ANBU ? If I leave the village as a ANBU can i keep the equipment or do I lose it all ?

4. When a Missing Nin can we all group together and for a Organization like the Akatsuki ? Will Missing Nins be allowed near ANY villages without being attacked by NPC or have the village alerted ? Will they have a place to lay low or a village for Missing Nins only ?

5. Well our Kekkei Genkai be the same as Naruto's ? Or will it have different effects and different names ?

6. What can Kage's do ? If your Kage then you can't be challenged for the title for a month ? When Kage do you get put on a Kage Honor list for your village ?

7. Will there be a Universal village tavern or one specific for each village ?

8. When we start off what will be the ranks ? Since we start off grown will we be a AS( Academy Student) or Genin ? When we first start the game will we be around 10-15 years old ? And grow as we gain our ranks ? Ex. Chuunin 16-18 , Jounin 20 -27 , Special Jounin 25 - however , Kage 35 - however ? Will we be able to rank hold ?

8. Will our clans have our own meeting place or hide out ? When a missing nin will we have our own faction of groups ?

9. Will missing nins get missions also based on their rank ?

10. When jounin will you get to choose if you want to become a sensei, bounty hunter or medic ? If so will there be a missions for the Sensei's to give the genin's ? or stat % to help them train ?

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW .....

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: Couple of Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:56:26 »
First of all, welcome to the forum!
Here are some answers i can provide.

1. Vreg said somewhere that four man teams wont be implemented.
2. Everyone can be jailed, and ofc genin can die.
3. I dont know about that.
4. Ofc u will be able to group together with other missing nin. Dunno about the village being alerted. And the hideout thing was slready asked, i think vreg said to that that he is thinking about implementing them.
5. No, this a simulation of naruto and not a replica.
6. I really dunno about that.
7. I think there will be one unique to each village.
8. U start 17 years old, and stay that old. U begin as a genin.
9. I dont know, but id like to see clan buildings being implemented.
10. You dont choose, you just play from what i know. And i dont think you can be a sensei.

Hope ive answered ur questions, tho there were some i couldnt answer and btw some of your questions have already been asked. try using the search bar before asking questions k?
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 22:04:57 »
Ahh I see & for #5 I know they won't be a replica but i'm asking will they be similar to them ? Ex: a kekkai genkai like Kakashi's  Kamui

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 22:30:27 »
Ahh I see & for #5 I know they won't be a replica but i'm asking will they be similar to them ? Ex: a kekkai genkai like Kakashi's  Kamui
The way I see it Kamui shouldn't be implemented because it's too much of an overpowered justu. Don't forget that Kamui means both Obito's intangibility which requires physical contact to teleport the opponent into the Kamui dimensions and Kakashi's long range version. If it wasn't for plot, Kakashi could virtually one shot anyone in the series except for Obito (hence the saying in various Naruto forums: Kamui to the head GG). Just imagine how powerful Obito'd be with both his eyes...
If this'd be implemented, someone possessing such a powerful jutsu'd be almost (if not completely) unbeatable.
But yeah to answer your questions, there'll be kekkei genkais (well at least I know there'll be elemental ones like Water + Wind) idk about dojutsu and other abilities (like Kaguya's clan bones techniques) that aren't related to chakra nature though...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 22:32:07 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 23:23:44 »
Also another question , When we create a character will we get to choose our offense ? ( Nin , Tai , Gen ) if so can we use other jutsu from other offenses ?

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 01:31:33 »
Yes, u will spend time honing your skill in either nin, tai or gen. You can choose to master one, or more but doing so will require much time. Less time for a skill, and less focus equate to less efficiency.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 01:09:22 »
Will the Naruto characters be there( even though they will have different names ) but will they be NPCs ?

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 01:11:28 »
Will the Naruto characters be there( even though they will have different names ) but will they be NPCs ?
No they won't
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland