Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74148
Latest: MaksVasvof
New This Month: 608
New This Week: 141
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 109826
Total Topics: 42393
Most Online Today: 1652
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1319
Total: 1340

Author Topic: Lets talk  (Read 43743 times)

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
Re: Lets talk
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2014, 20:16:05 »
I will join a village most similar to the leaf and try to fit in then dig deep to find out what my clan was and how I got my powers.

Ill rebuild my village and clan slowly but surely and master all jujitsu to become the first of the paradox clan that has ever unlocked their full potential.

Ill climb the ladder then while i face petite people who try to attack my village ill be planning to set war on the nations who destroyed my people and didn't even give them a name in history.

and ill find the remaining of my people years before i attack and train them to become what they where suppose to be the the strongest clan in the history of Shinobi Life Online and that will set off the first great ninja war in the history of Shinobi Life Online

Remember my name kuro noir for now the last of the paradox.

that war ur talking about, ur gonna have to face me before u face even one other shinobi. i am The Raging Wave
well see you might be the first person i make friends with :)
i dont think i wanna be friends with a revenge-sick guy^^
not really revenge more like put my clan back in action and how do you know if the other villages aren't corrupted I'm not a bad guy just from my story I look at the bigger picture.
i think i can only judge u from seeing u in the game, but if u put it like that ur not a bad person.

Thx hey man when or if you start a clan i will help in any ways possible and maybe if you want we can build a village that holds both are clans and ideals but its up to you.
it will house ur clan and my org.
yea but were not in each other's clan just friends I hate to try to push my ideals on you but if we can get more people with the same ideals to join us we can make a huge village we just have to be on the same page and terms and even if people don't join we,ll still be a epic village/alliance
already gotten someone for the village: its Without Regrets

This has become a big quote chain.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline ChaosCam

• Academy Student Poster
  • ChaosCam has no influence.
  • I will shoulder your hate...and die beside you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2014, 15:18:32 »
I will most likely train in the Hidden Thunder until I have reached Jounin and master fire and maybe lightning styles. After that I'll probably go out and make a name for myself on the battlefield and attempt to be come a kage to keep peace in the shinobi world. If I don't become kage I will just become the strongest in the village so that people will have hope! I'll have many uses for Thorpe.
I am the light.
The bright.
The reasons monsters,
come out at night.
To stay out of sight.  - Written by yours truly.

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2014, 17:02:00 »
I'll start in a village like Sunagakure or konoha... I'll train till i master my 2 chakra natures and work my way up in the village.

Then i'll start an organization, a strong brutal one. We'll kill Vreg first, and then everyone else.
This, lol.
Well it's been a while since I last answered or did a post on the forum as I was busy but now I'm back.
It's lovely to see the progress Vreg did.
Now, on topic, I will probably choose a village that suits my character, no idea which one though.
After that, I'll probably do something stupid and leave my village , start my own organisation and rob, oh damm got a question to ask now, gotta make a topic.
After that, no idea, play the game till I die .
  • Character Name: Utunama

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2014, 19:06:38 »
You guys all have these really crazy plans and it makes me not want to be good haha. I mean, if we got a bunch of crazy strong dudes running around trying to kill Vreg, which I'm guessing will maintain a "good" position overall, then eventually it'll happen and then there will be no one to stop us. It's like a really cool idea and I kind of want to be a part of it now. When the time comes, I am going to have one tough decision. Regardless, you would all do well to remember the name, "RyoHazuki".
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2014, 19:09:48 »
Anyone up for the challenge of destroying all the villages (that means killing all the people from each village once) or I'll have to make a plan for that on my own?
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2014, 19:56:14 »
Just a note, in Shinobi Life Online you cannot become a "madara" If you want to destroy villages, you should have many people who are willing to back you up and risk their lives in the process.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2014, 19:59:06 »
Just a note, in Shinobi Life Online you cannot become a "madara" If you want to destroy villages, you should have many people who are willing to back you up and risk their lives in the process.
That's why I asked. I can't even suffer Madara. I was thinking of something like Orochimaru's invasion of Konoha.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2014, 23:39:23 »
I will join a village most similar to the leaf and try to fit in then dig deep to find out what my clan was and how I got my powers.

Ill rebuild my village and clan slowly but surely and master all jujitsu to become the first of the paradox clan that has ever unlocked their full potential.

Ill climb the ladder then while i face petite people who try to attack my village ill be planning to set war on the nations who destroyed my people and didn't even give them a name in history.

and ill find the remaining of my people years before i attack and train them to become what they where suppose to be the the strongest clan in the history of Shinobi Life Online and that will set off the first great ninja war in the history of Shinobi Life Online

Remember my name kuro noir for now the last of the paradox.

that war ur talking about, ur gonna have to face me before u face even one other shinobi. i am The Raging Wave
well see you might be the first person i make friends with :)
i dont think i wanna be friends with a revenge-sick guy^^
not really revenge more like put my clan back in action and how do you know if the other villages aren't corrupted I'm not a bad guy just from my story I look at the bigger picture.
i think i can only judge u from seeing u in the game, but if u put it like that ur not a bad person.

Thx hey man when or if you start a clan i will help in any ways possible and maybe if you want we can build a village that holds both are clans and ideals but its up to you.
it will house ur clan and my org.
yea but were not in each other's clan just friends I hate to try to push my ideals on you but if we can get more people with the same ideals to join us we can make a huge village we just have to be on the same page and terms and even if people don't join we,ll still be a epic village/alliance
already gotten someone for the village: its Without Regrets

This has become a big quote chain.
i think ur right lol^^
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2014, 10:46:00 »
who is a good guy, and has about the same ideals as me? if so, u can enter the potential member list.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:25 »
who is a good guy, and has about the same ideals as me? if so, u can enter the potential member list.
I guess me but we can have a partnership
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2014, 13:54:43 »
Ok ok just don't swear allegiance to any of the big villages guys or I'll have to kill you and your organizations (not by MYSELF)

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2014, 14:18:48 »
Ok ok just don't swear allegiance to any of the big villages guys or I'll have to kill you and your organizations (not by MYSELF)
ill do whatever i like to do marius, even if you and your people threaten me ill still stay behind my words. you cant scare the raging wave of the hidden ocean

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2014, 14:19:42 »
i think its just because he hasnt seen ur potential yet since the game hasnt been released, so become strong and show true potential throughout the game and become his pupil, at leats thats what im gonna do!!! and blaze, im gonna be the best water style user (these words are not just words but these words will become reality when the game gets released) im hoping to be known as Aranami (means: raging wave).
Well whoever becomes the greatest water user, I hope they'll be prepared to face the one who aims to become the greatest fire user and destroy all villages, aka myself ^^
I hope you read this ^
Consider yourself warned ;)

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2014, 14:20:38 »
i think its just because he hasnt seen ur potential yet since the game hasnt been released, so become strong and show true potential throughout the game and become his pupil, at leats thats what im gonna do!!! and blaze, im gonna be the best water style user (these words are not just words but these words will become reality when the game gets released) im hoping to be known as Aranami (means: raging wave).
Well whoever becomes the greatest water user, I hope they'll be prepared to face the one who aims to become the greatest fire user and destroy all villages, aka myself ^^
I hope you read this ^
i did, and you shouldnt underestimate the raging wave

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2014, 14:21:25 »
I hope you read this ^
i did, and you shouldnt underestimate the raging wave
Well water owns fire, at least in theory. I hope I'll be able to prove that wrong.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 14:31:27 by m4r1us »