Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 55246
Latest: AkayaKagame
New This Month: 23
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55921
Total Topics: 3275
Most Online Today: 3004
Most Online Ever: 26696
(March 25, 2026, 17:42:18)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1997
Total: 2008
Google (AdSense) (6)
Google (4)
Baidu

Author Topic: Happy Halloween!  (Read 32878 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adithya

Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 10:21:36 »
@mamita  Thanks man, wish you the same :D

Offline Manuster

Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 11:57:34 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Zama

  • Special Jonin Poster
  • ****
  • Posts: 317
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 13:00:12 »
Oi I made the list. Happy halloween guys
  • Character Name: Zama


Offline NinjaMirage

  • Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • ****
  • Posts: 1 165
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan


  • Organization: Jutsu Hunter


Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 13:04:16 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.

Preach brother man!!! I'm with you!!!

Offline taigakun

Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 14:41:29 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.
HAHAHAHAHAH fucking rep


Offline Ghost0000

Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 20:30:26 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.
you damn right ma man
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Lumen

  • Genin Poster
  • **
  • Posts: 74
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Lumen has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2016, 18:01:12 »
Spoops to you.
  • Character Name: KilaJoule

Offline jedikan

  • Chunin Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • rah
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu


  • Organization: Rōguhantā        
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 16:58:20 »
@mamita thanks man, hope yours was lit.

Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.

LOOL

Offline mamita

  • Sennin Poster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1 001
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 22:45:08 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.
Then you two are gonna have a pretty lonely party.
HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD
                                         
                                          https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf

If you're new in town, check out the villages list and FAQ!
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,732.0.html
http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1469.0.html

Offline Manuster

Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 15:54:21 »
Ew.
I ain't celebrating you white people's devil party.
The Lord is with me, and I, with him.
Then you two are gonna have a pretty lonely party.

One is never alone when they are with the Lord.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

 

Recent Topics

U4N Examines What Makes MapleStory Classic World Feel Authentic by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:55

U4N Reviews Ranger Strengths Across Aion 2 PvP and PvE by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:03

Material, Technology, and Design in Chocolate Milling Equipment by jsszgusufood
September 22, 2026, 07:27:58

U4N Previews What the Frozen Trail Update Means for ARC Raiders by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:26:52

Hand Seal Proficiency leading to Improved Jutsu Damage by Kakashi Natsu
April 02, 2026, 15:04:40

Agni by Kakashi Natsu
March 22, 2026, 19:22:09

Fengshui Clan by mamita
March 14, 2026, 21:31:07

Kazuki Raiu by Leebz
February 11, 2026, 22:56:31

Acrobatics by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:06:01

Shinobi Life Hunger Games by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:04:48

Top Posters

Mars
Posts: 2637
Reminance
Posts: 2232
Shivraj
Posts: 1610
m4r1us
Posts: 1298
Manuster
Posts: 1265
NinjaMirage
Posts: 1165
Nova
Posts: 1139
taigakun
Posts: 1091
Fraudulent
Posts: 1084
Konohuro
Posts: 1056