Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54783
Latest: Spenis
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 2028
Total: 2046
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (16)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10  (Read 106881 times)

Offline taigakun

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2016, 11:10:31 »
Aye, killing one guy out of random lulz is pretty fucking stupid.

Therefore I vote for @Sanji
Just to get the votes spread out more.
I agree with you and Nova on this but there isn't much else to go on except random choices. I'll hold on to my vote for a while.
me too

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2016, 11:53:55 »
well then i will hold my vote till the next round,see what happen first.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2016, 12:39:39 »
voting sir troll because he's a homo
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:42:18 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Crono

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Crono has no influence.
  • despacito
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2016, 14:32:44 »
Not going to vote for no reason
  • Character Name: Crono Hinode

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2016, 14:39:27 »
A wizard did it.
So, I hold my vote right now.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • ShiXie has no influence.
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2016, 14:41:26 »
I vote for @ShiXie he simply just threw a vote outta nowhere without trying to grasp an idea of who mighy be the assassin but one thing I also realised was that shivraj was attacked first so he must have been attacked by people who he voted for in the last round but for now I leave it my vote against ShiXie

I've threw a vote out of nowhere cause there's no way to know who the assassin's are! We have something like 24% (6/25 are  assassins) possibility to pick up him by voting. If we are going to stay and do nothing, then we're just chicken waiting to be killed.
I don't like that. At least I try. You on the other hand, say we should wait for further information! What are you waiting? Yeah, there're 2 Ambu but do you know who they are? What if an assassin says that he's the Ambu and knows who is or who isn't the assassin? What would you get? Nothing. Even worse, you could be manipulated and kill a shinobi or an Ambu or medic. The last night we've been fortunate to not lost a shinobi... But what will happen  tonight, uh?! We can't Stai idly and do nothing. You could say "Yeah, but that way you're just picking someone and hopping you're lucky! Is this right? We need further information anyway!"
But you know what?! Every lucky chance has an accompanying risk that corresponds to the rewards! There is a fine line between obtaining this lucky chance and dying a beggar’s death. I'm putting my life as stake. I prefer to combat instead of stay idly and waiting my death! Hm.
  • Character Name: EvergreenValley
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline waly206

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2016, 15:01:44 »
Im holding my vote because its not clear who are assassins right now
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2016, 16:07:09 »
I vote for @ShiXie he simply just threw a vote outta nowhere without trying to grasp an idea of who mighy be the assassin but one thing I also realised was that shivraj was attacked first so he must have been attacked by people who he voted for in the last round but for now I leave it my vote against ShiXie

I've threw a vote out of nowhere cause there's no way to know who the assassin's are! We have something like 24% (6/25 are  assassins) possibility to pick up him by voting. If we are going to stay and do nothing, then we're just chicken waiting to be killed.
I don't like that. At least I try. You on the other hand, say we should wait for further information! What are you waiting? Yeah, there're 2 Ambu but do you know who they are? What if an assassin says that he's the Ambu and knows who is or who isn't the assassin? What would you get? Nothing. Even worse, you could be manipulated and kill a shinobi or an Ambu or medic. The last night we've been fortunate to not lost a shinobi... But what will happen  tonight, uh?! We can't Stai idly and do nothing. You could say "Yeah, but that way you're just picking someone and hopping you're lucky! Is this right? We need further information anyway!"
But you know what?! Every lucky chance has an accompanying risk that corresponds to the rewards! There is a fine line between obtaining this lucky chance and dying a beggar’s death. I'm putting my life as stake. I prefer to combat instead of stay idly and waiting my death! Hm.

Your right that you should bass your  decision on risk vs reword...
1/4 chance to kill 1 Assassan vs 3/4 chance of killing a a Shinobi or worse medic or ambu.. You do the math...It takes more  courage to do nothing then to blindly go killing... The assassins can only kill 1 person a night mean while ambu can investigate 2 people each turn... Stop being a pussy... Or we will start thinking your doing this for a reason.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2016, 16:09:39 »
Vote for Snanananji.

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2016, 16:11:43 »

Your right that you should bass your  decision on risk vs reword...
1/4 chance to kill 1 Assassan vs 3/4 chance of killing a a Shinobi or worse medic or ambu.. You do the math...It takes more  courage to do nothing then to blindly go killing... The assassins can only kill 1 person a night mean while ambu can investigate 2 people each turn... Stop being a pussy... Or we will start thinking your doing this for a reason.

But how can we distinguish a true Ambu from an Assassin?
Still.. Maybe I've been rush but I still keep thinking do nothing it's not quite the right decision...
Well I hope we can save ourselves. I do wish to live.
I've to avenge my family! (connected with my character story. Lmao.)
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2016, 16:18:14 »
The real ambu will tell you your position...
If an Assassin try's he has a little less then 2/3 chance of guessing right and 1/3 chance of giving himself away.

And this gets even more risky as more Shinobi are killed... But don't do there job for them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 16:21:14 by cmsurfer »

Offline Trafalgar

• Genin Poster
  • Trafalgar has no influence.
  • Socially inept. Even online - ~(˘▾˘~)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2016, 16:22:24 »
Holding my vote, im busy moving so idek whats going on, and I dont have internet. 1 +rep = 1 pray 4 internet :'(
  • Character Name: Law Tsukegami

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2016, 16:34:57 »
Holding onto my vote as I have no real reason to vote.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2016, 16:38:55 »
If an Assassin try's he has a little less then 2/3 chance of guessing right and 1/3 chance of giving himself away.

And this gets even more risky as more Shinobi are killed... But don't do there job for them.

If I'm not wrong, the assassins knows each other, no? If so, that's quite a problem. Am I not right?
Still, I think I should have think more before vote. But this is it. lol it's my first time playing Ahah

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2016, 16:51:12 »

If I'm not wrong, the assassins knows each other, no? If so, that's quite a problem. Am I not right?
Still, I think I should have think more before vote. But this is it. lol it's my first time playing Ahah
yes,assassins knows each other.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova