Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54783
Latest: Spenis
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 1942
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1985
Total: 2003
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (16)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10  (Read 106876 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2016, 21:52:15 »
Wait what I joined this mostly for the story smh
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2016, 22:10:18 »
I vote @Tsunayoshi!

and jc some of us did care they were nice :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 22:39:19 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2016, 22:54:02 »
As it's the first phase there's nothing that could point hints to who the assassins are, jumping on the Tsuna kill-train might just end up benefitting the assassins if either Shixie or Sanji is one.

As the assassins might try to 'take' 2 birds with 1 stone (killing their target guaranteed in the night + manipulating the day votes.)

I would skip a vote, but I don't want to risk committing suicide when I forget later.

Because I don't have a clue of who the assassins might be I'll vote for Shixie to break the "tsuna kill-train"
Spoiler: show
No personal feelings, I genuinely don't have a clue of who it might be, and if we all focus on one person we could end up helping the assassins by doing so.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2016, 23:26:46 »
Once again... If there is no obviouse assassins or reason for saspition @Nova you can always vote your self.

I vote myself.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2016, 23:38:17 »
Once again... If there is no obviouse assassins or reason for saspition @Nova you can always vote your self.

I vote myself.

@cmsurfer
Voting myself would only be a negative thing, 1. I'm risking the possibility of the assassins taking the opportunity to get a free kill.
2. Shinobis may end up killing me due to them not thinking straight

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2016, 23:48:20 »
As it's the first phase there's nothing that could point hints to who the assassins are, jumping on the Tsuna kill-train might just end up benefitting the assassins if either Shixie or Sanji is one.

As the assassins might try to 'take' 2 birds with 1 stone (killing their target guaranteed in the night + manipulating the day votes.)

I would skip a vote, but I don't want to risk committing suicide when I forget later.

Because I don't have a clue of who the assassins might be I'll vote for Shixie to break the "tsuna kill-train"
No personal feelings, I genuinely don't have a clue of who it might be, and if we all focus on one person we could end up helping the assassins by doing so.

the first who vote may be assassin or anbu,so we have to risk,to know if Tsuna is assassin or not.
and we have to vote to someone we cant let the assassins do as they like.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2016, 01:10:46 »

I vote myself.

@cmsurfer
Voting myself would only be a negative thing, 1. I'm risking the possibility of the assassins taking the opportunity to get a free kill.
2. Shinobis may end up killing me due to them not thinking straight

There are 2 ambu... Let them do there jobs and don't kill anyone this turn. At the end of this turn we will know a assassin or have nearly 1-5th of the field cleared.

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2016, 04:27:28 »
I vote for @ShiXie he simply just threw a vote outta nowhere without trying to grasp an idea of who mighy be the assassin but one thing I also realised was that shivraj was attacked first so he must have been attacked by people who he voted for in the last round but for now I leave it my vote against ShiXie
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2016, 06:33:36 »

That obviously sounds like you want to protect him for reason. As you said you have no reason to vote for anyone, then you just simply pick another guy. Your sentences suggest me that you want to have Tsuna protected for reason. Shiv was attacked, so the assassins obviously know community better, otherwise he would have picked a random guy, not shiv purposely. We have to look for a person, who knows community better and would take the smarter ones down first. Your sentences sounded a bit panicking, maybe Iam wrong but I take the risk. I say you and Tsuna are either the assassins or anbus. However, I take the risk and vote for @Tsunayoshi, because if that is so, then I better make sure one of you guys go down to see whether Iam right or not.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2016, 09:33:12 »
Woahhh this got deep quick xD
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2016, 09:42:53 »
That obviously sounds like you want to protect him for reason. As you said you have no reason to vote for anyone, then you just simply pick another guy. Your sentences suggest me that you want to have Tsuna protected for reason. Shiv was attacked, so the assassins obviously know community better, otherwise he would have picked a random guy, not shiv purposely. We have to look for a person, who knows community better and would take the smarter ones down first. Your sentences sounded a bit panicking, maybe Iam wrong but I take the risk. I say you and Tsuna are either the assassins or anbus. However, I take the risk and vote for @Tsunayoshi, because if that is so, then I better make sure one of you guys go down to see whether Iam right or not.

Actually my reasoning was that we shouldn't all just jump on one person, because that easily could've been manipulated by the assassins.
By the logic you stated
so the assassins obviously know community better

Wouldn't that insist at least one of the assassins would be an older member of the community?
Tsuna doesn't fit that description.
People that would fit that description would be Shivraj, Mars, misi, Ken, Kai, Vipto and I.
We know that Shiv isn't an assassin, and I know I'm not one either.

The way how you tried to accuse me for trying to stay away from the (possible) assassins manipulations does seem kind of suspicious, but then again if it was someone else I probably would've accused them as well.

I've played the assassin role on my first ever SA game and the assassins won the game, as we just took 2 birds with 1 stone (killing targets in the night whilst manipulating day votes.), I hope this time we can avoid that, as there are 6(or was it 5? I forgot) assassins we have little to no room to make mistakes.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2016, 10:02:36 »

Actually my reasoning was that we shouldn't all just jump on one person, because that easily could've been manipulated by the assassins.
By the logic you stated
so the assassins obviously know community better

Wouldn't that insist at least one of the assassins would be an older member of the community?
Tsuna doesn't fit that description.
People that would fit that description would be Shivraj, Mars, misi, Ken, Kai, Vipto and I.
We know that Shiv isn't an assassin, and I know I'm not one either.

The way how you tried to accuse me for trying to stay away from the (possible) assassins manipulations does seem kind of suspicious, but then again if it was someone else I probably would've accused them as well.

I've played the assassin role on my first ever SA game and the assassins won the game, as we just took 2 birds with 1 stone (killing targets in the night whilst manipulating day votes.), I hope this time we can avoid that, as there are 6(or was it 5? I forgot) assassins we have little to no room to make mistakes.

anyone can read SA and see who is smart or not,and know how to play it.
and with this,if Tsuna was the assassin i am pretty sure your the other assassin.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2016, 10:35:30 »
Aye, killing one guy out of random lulz is pretty fucking stupid.

Therefore I vote for @Sanji
Just to get the votes spread out more.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2016, 10:50:04 »
I will not vote today.... waiting for one more night

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2016, 10:51:55 »
Aye, killing one guy out of random lulz is pretty fucking stupid.

Therefore I vote for @Sanji
Just to get the votes spread out more.
I agree with you and Nova on this but there isn't much else to go on except random choices. I'll hold on to my vote for a while.
  • Character Name: Zama

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent