Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54784
Latest: ganovuwacele
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 9
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 2131
Total: 2145
Vreg
Google (13)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10  (Read 106833 times)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2016, 23:30:10 »
1- THEM!!!! Lol
2- it's only dumb if I'm not the ambu. And the medics don't heal me tonight.. We have 2 turns of dead assassins you guys are fireing blind looking for a medic so you can shut me up all the while we are confirming more and more of you

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2016, 10:08:04 »
ShiXie is dead. As is Manuster, Konaka and Trafalgar for inactivity. RIP, assassins are gonna win lol.

ShiXie, Manuster, Konaka and Trafalgar were all shinobi.

It is now the night phase! Assassins - PM me your next kill, ANBU do your thing and same with Medics.
Yamasukage and misi4444 did not vote this round. They must do next day phase in order to not be killed off.

@Nova
@vipto
@Mars
@Crono
@SirTroll
taigakun
@Yamasukage
@Ken
@DarthTyrael
@Zama
Tsunayoshi
@waly206
@Toratsume Nyshn
@Kai
@Sanji
@ShiXie
@Trafalgar
@misi4444
@Nas
@cmsurfer
@Whatasnipe
@Shivraj
@Manuster
@Konaka
@SpeakingRain

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2016, 10:36:50 »
I still believe it is an older member, so the potential assassins are: Nova, Mars, SirTroll, Ken, Nyshn, Yama, Kai, Sanji, Shivraj, cmsurfer and me.

Nova was always right about those who are not assassins. He claims he knows it because he got ANBU checked, but honestly this could be a trick. He could make it up.

Mars: was awkwarldy silent in this game, while we all know what a person he is. His only reply was a goofy charge that suggested it is wathever who gets killed in this game. Maybe because he Assassinat people.

SirTroll: there is nothing I can say about him right now. He got the attention of many, but without a valid reason. I wonder why is that, but not my biggest suspect.

Shivraj: He could be one. I know he was attacked, but everybody expected that, so maybe he counted on medics. It is a risky strategy, but pays out as you would not be suspected anymore.

Sanji: He is either a bit foolish or just talk a lot because he has something to hide.

Now about me: May I'd appear to be suspicious, especially after this post. It may sounds like I want to dodge your suspicion about me. I can not prove my innocence as we all could be an assassin, therefore I won't even try that.

However, now about my greatest suspect. Cmsurfer: he acts like he knows everybody's roles. Yet he always votes for innocents. His acting suggests that he is an ANBU. If that is so, then why didn't he check his suspects? He keeps suspecting the same people. His behaviour is like he knows everything, maybe because he is an assassin. He knows who not to vote for. We all made mistakes, but at least we don't act like we know everyone's roles. Probably he is looking for the ANBU. I'd say he is one of the assassins, therefore I will vote for him, when its my turn. Probably I made myself a target now. In that case you will know I was right. If i remain alive, at least I can follow my investigation.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:59:52 by misi4444 »
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2016, 11:37:27 »
i vote SirTroll
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2016, 11:54:04 »
I vote @Tsunayoshi!
One vote on me.
vote for @Tsunayoshi
Two votes on me.
so my vote is for Tsunayoshi again

Three votes on me.

These are all the other votes;
Therefore I vote for @Sanji
voting sir troll because he's a homo
eh ill vote mars cuz he thinks im homo :(
Vote for Snanananji.

I'm not really sure what you did here, @jcryer

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:56:15 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2016, 11:55:20 »
If that is so, then I also have things to tell. When I spoke with Nova he claimed he was checked by an ANBU and that the anbu told Shivraj was also checked him. I think he lied, and actually my theory about Shivraj is true. Especially because he said this after I charged Shivraj to be an assassin. He even wanted to defend you cmsurfer, while wanted to take Sanji down. Today, he said cmsurfer is a joker as he is too obvious, so instead lets take sanji down as save you later. He really wanted to keep you in.

Furthermore, as I remember you voted for ShiXie then changed it to Sanji. You even claim you know SirTroll is one for sure. Then why did not you vote for him instead of them?  According to your post, you know about his identity 4 days ago. Yet you voted for innocents. Sorry, but considering these, I just can not believe you. This one could be made up too.

So I'd say the assassins are Nova, Shivraj and Cmsurfer. Probably Nova was the brain in the team, who came up with such a plan. Maybe Sirtroll is an assassin too, who you want to sacrifice for your sake. If you did so, you would not look suspicious and win easily. However, you guys failed to be coherent to me.

I don't know if cmsurfer made a great mistake or working with assassins and its a lie. One thing is sure, Nova lied a lot, and your ANBU stories are not alike. For a reason he even protected you, yet called you a joker. For now I vote for Nova.

UPDATE: I see cmsurfer even removed his post. Luckily @Sanji is a witness and could read what his post involved. Oh and luckily I could ss it :D

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 12:04:47 by misi4444 »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2016, 12:11:47 »
The game is over, it has been ruined once again.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2016, 12:13:09 »
@misi4444

It was obviouse to me that the assassins picked shixie to get a free kill because he screwed up and drew suspicion. I was monitoring the votes carfuly... My hole intention yesterday was to save a Shinobi and take down an assassin.

Sence no one believed me the only choice I had to save shixie was to try and tie the votes.

I was obviouse and making people wonder if I was the joker was the only way to stay alive last turn. But everyone knows I'm ambu now.
Shixie was a Shinobi fortunately and not the other ambu or medic.

Third party info is scetchy at best... I'm not saying nova is not clear... I don't know I have not investigated him and he is not high on the list... I'm simply saying we should have a 100% vote for sirTrolls this turn and whatasnipe next turn.

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2016, 12:13:28 »
i vote SirTroll
It's the night phase.
If that is so, then I also have things to tell. When I spoke with Nova he claimed he was checked by an ANBU and that the anbu told Shivraj was also checked him. I think he lied, and actually my theory about Shivraj is true. Especially because he said this after I charged Shivraj to be an assassin. He even wanted to defend you cmsurfer, while wanted to take Sanji down. Today, he said cmsurfer is a joker as he is too obvious, so instead lets take sanji down as save you later. He really wanted to keep you in.

Furthermore, as I remember you voted for ShiXie then changed it to Sanji. You even claim you know SirTroll is one for sure. Then why did not you vote for him instead of them?  According to your post, you know about his identity 4 days ago. Yet you voted for innocents. Sorry, but considering these, I just can not believe you. This one could be made up too.

So I'd say the assassins are Nova, Shivraj and Cmsurfer. Probably Nova was the brain in the team, who came up with such a plan. Maybe Sirtroll is an assassin too, who you want to sacrifice for your sake. If you did so, you would not look suspicious and win easily. However, you guys failed to be coherent to me.

I don't know if cmsurfer made a great mistake or working with assassins and its a lie. One thing is sure, Nova lied a lot, and your ANBU stories are not alike. For a reason he even protected you, yet called you a joker. For now I vote for Nova.

UPDATE: I see cmsurfer even removed his post. Luckily @Sanji is a witness and could read what his post involved.

See above.

I vote @Tsunayoshi!
One vote on me.
vote for @Tsunayoshi
Two votes on me.
so my vote is for Tsunayoshi again

Three votes on me.

These are all the other votes;
Therefore I vote for @Sanji
voting sir troll because he's a homo
eh ill vote mars cuz he thinks im homo :(
Vote for Snanananji.

I'm not really sure what you did here, @jcryer

I'm starting to feel like people don't actually read posts I make, or the rules, especially not if I mention them in it, and it's getting stale and repetitive if I'm honest.
I'll just quote the last time I explained it to you and hopefully you'll read it this time @Tsunayoshi
@Tsunayoshi it's the person with the highest number of votes that die. If it were majority (50%) nobody would ever die in a day phase - to get a majority 13 people would've had to vote for you - only ~ 10 people voted total, let alone 10 on one person.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2016, 12:17:21 »
Iam not going to take the blame, sorry. As a shinobi I used what I got to investigate. It was not me who outsourced it. I simply used what I had and found suspicious. You can't blame me for that.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2016, 12:21:33 »
And i don't remember any rule saying the ambu can't openly share his information.

It has never bin done because it has never bin strategically valid to do so untill now.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2016, 12:22:20 »
am i ded
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2016, 12:22:56 »
The game's over?
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2016, 12:24:44 »
And i don't remember any rule saying the ambu can't openly share his information.

It has never bin done because it has never bin strategically valid to do so untill now.

Read the rules of the game before participating next time.

RULES:

1.   If at any point in the game, the Assassins outnumber or kill all of the Shinobi, they win. If all Assassins are killed, the Shinobi win.
2.   Lying about your role is authorized. If you’re an assassin you’ll probably want to convince everyone you’re not, so they don’t kill you. Likewise, you can pretend to be an Assassin, ANBU, Medic or Joker if you'd like, but then you would become an instant target. However, you may NOT show your PMs from me to prove your role.
3.   'Day' voting will be done in the thread.
4.   The player with the highest number of votes is killed off. In case of a die nobody dies.
5.    Use the thread, shoutbox, or inbox messages as your resources. Try to survive.
6.   If you are an assassin and you are killed, do not reveal the other assassins out of spite. If the assassins win, you still win too. This rule doesn't apply to the Shinobi.
7.   Once you are dead, you may not help other players in any way or participate on the thread or any discussions involving the game. You've lost, boo hoo. Get over it.
8.   Roles will be randomly assigned using random.org. Don't ask for a role. ;D
9.   If you do not vote in two day phases in a row, you will be killed off.
10.   To vote or change your vote, you must clearly state it.

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2016, 12:29:53 »
Game over, the end. A meteor hit and everyone died.
Nobody wins.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Cmsurfer was the second ANBU, and he broke the rules badly. The game is void.

Assassins: Mars, Crono, SirTroll, Zama, Whatasnipe and Nas
ANBU: cmsurfer and vipto
Medics: Nova and Shivraj
Shinobi: taigakun, Yamasukage, DarthTyrael, Tsunayoshi, waly206, Toratsume Nyshn, Kai, Sanji, ShiXie, Trafalgar, misi4444, Manuster, Konaka, SpeakingRain
Joker:Ken
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 12:54:28 by jcryer »

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun