Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74977
Latest: Waynetaunk
New This Month: 389
New This Week: 129
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 188269
Total Topics: 109671
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1849
Total: 1874

Author Topic: Monday Afternoon Awards: 7 days 17 vs. Raiders  (Read 377 times)

Offline Defending

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Defending has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Monday Afternoon Awards: 7 days 17 vs. Raiders
« on: May 30, 2024, 08:40:16 »
MVP of the Recreation Jonathan Taylor Classic Jonathan Taylor efficiency placing the offense primarily upon his back again without having Zack Moss in the direction of support convey the stress.  About 100 in general yards and a touchdown, and he did thus working with a thumb damage that seemed which includes it was bothering him.  Other than Taylor I was a little bit tempted in the direction of offer you this 1 towards Gardner Minshew, yet within the conclusion there had been simply far too countless issues against his element for him in direction of warrant having the of the Activity E. J.  Pace Distinctive TeamsSpeed requirements towards attain his penalty criteria underneath manage, and they way too occur at the worst potential season.  I however try to remember the unwanted roughness flag towards the Rams previous this calendar year upon a sport the Colts finished up wasting within just time beyond regulation, and this season with a roughing the punter flag that proficient the Raiders a very first down in just Colts?territory and then scored upon that exact determination.  Exclusive teams?product on top of that becomes a nod since this is the fourth video game within a row in which they produce a genuinely negative oversight.  Brian Mason wants towards choose his gadget back again inside the very same web page once more, given that once the Titans?sport where by they experienced 2 blocked punts it is made up of beenBengals Overlooked limited business function, neglected additional actuality, muffed puntSteelers Blocked punt towards, ignored shorter sector goalFalcons Defensive offsides upon a Falcons?ignored Absolutely free to start with down upon roughing the engage in of the Activity Rodney Thomas?onside recoveryThe Colts have been very conclusion in direction of however a further late time collapse, and I dont even need towards feel more than my mood experienced Thomas not recovered that onside kick.  Alec Pierces 58 backyard garden touchdown bomb was far too inside of interest of class, nonetheless Thomas finished what was possibly the recreation I experienced the greatest as a Colts?supporter within present-day historical engage in of the Activity E. J.  Speeds roughing the punter penaltyOh male that was Lousy.  This is instantly up there with the flag towards the Rams, Pace simply permitted the Raiders back again inside of the sport and gave them existence.  Colts would include experienced the ball at their private 20 back garden line with a 14 3 guide, in its place the Raiders received a no cost 1st down upon the Colts?36.  Unsung Hero Tyquan LewisI appreciate Tyquan Lewis and I imagine he could possibly be my most loved participant this period, simply because of the resiliency he confirmed.  Lewis obtained himself however one more sack and presently includes 5 sacks and 40 all round pressures this of the 7 days JuJu BrentsJosh Downs experienced a substantial 50 backyard capture that fixed up the Colts?very first touchdown of the activity, however I need toward Deliver the award this 7 days toward Brents, who was tasked with masking Davante Adams, and even even though he did choose overcome quite a few days, I savored his competition.
 https://www.coltssportsapparel.com

https://www.coltssportsapparel.com/collections/laiatu-latu-jersey
https://www.coltssportsapparel.com/collections/michael-pittman-jr-jersey