Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 75139
Latest: AlbertToora
New This Month: 554
New This Week: 118
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 209031
Total Topics: 126116
Most Online Today: 2426
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2344
Total: 2365

Author Topic: Contact in Game  (Read 2925 times)

Offline killingstar

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • killingstar has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen: One of the 10 Council members
Contact in Game
« on: June 28, 2016, 00:47:02 »
I was wondering how will we be able to contact others in game ? like will we be able to use microphone to talk during the game ? if so will other players be able to hear us or can we set it to " team , clan , or specific person only " or will I have to type to contact another player ? Or will we be able to connect through 3rd party app like Skype etc. & Also will we have the option to write a letter and send it via bird with the possibility of others being able to kill the messenger bird and steal the message ?

• Character Name: Killingstar

Offline Manuster

Re: Contact in Game
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 01:13:34 »
"This has been Vregged"

- Plan

lol it's been discussed, microphone and chat will be used, however it will only be accessible to people physically near you.

There will be no global/clan/organisation chats. All meetings of such will have to be made physically in game. Alot of people are and will continue to use 3rd party applications.

Everyone uses Discord as it allows groups to be made and set up easily.

(Speaking of this, I sent you the discord link to the Heathen channel, check your bloody pms -_-)

If you don't have discord downloaded;

https://discordapp.com/download

"Also will we have the option to write a letter and send it via bird with the possibility of others being able to kill the messenger bird and steal the message ?"

Hopefully. I'm hoping 3rd party applications will not have too large an influence...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:44:33 »
Maybe when people squad up the area restriction can become less restricted due to the use of radio communication? But then again... Discord. Just an idea though.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline taigakun

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 09:15:07 »