Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54784
Latest: ganovuwacele
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 9
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2175
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1912
Total: 1927
Vreg
Google (14)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 9  (Read 119602 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 9
« Reply #255 on: July 05, 2016, 13:46:03 »
In round 2, before ST died, he told he me he was anbu and that he investigated me. I then suggested that I suspected you were an assassin. I have the chat history to prove it.

But then again, no point in getting myself worked up over a game.

ST confirmed on this thread that you should kill cmsurfer though, had he stayed dead like he was supposed to.
He wouldn't have confirmed your suspicion and thus you couldn't have known certain he was an assassin. (Innocent till proven otherwise.)

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #256 on: July 05, 2016, 13:53:48 »
In round 2, before ST died, he told he me he was anbu and that he investigated me. I then suggested that I suspected you were an assassin. I have the chat history to prove it.

ST confirmed on this thread that you should kill cmsurfer though, had he stayed dead like he was supposed to.
He wouldn't have confirmed your suspicion and thus you couldn't have known certain he was an assassin. (Innocent till proven otherwise.)
I mean I confirmed to ST that cm was an assassin, not the other way round. He did post on here though so he confirmed it for everyone else. So I guess he did kinda give it away.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2016, 14:10:31 »

He only had 1 chance to investigate some one and that wAs you... He died the next round cause he gave away he was the ambu. I know I killed him. So he never got the chance to investage me.. Even if he did on the second night- witch by his own account he didn't - the information would have bin useless if he played by the rules. You guys could talk about it till your blue in the face but no one would have believed you after I defended whatasnipe and he turned out to be Shinobi.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2016, 22:25:47 »

He only had 1 chance to investigate some one and that wAs you... He died the next round cause he gave away he was the ambu. I know I killed him. So he never got the chance to investage me.. Even if he did on the second night- witch by his own account he didn't - the information would have bin useless if he played by the rules. You guys could talk about it till your blue in the face but no one would have believed you after I defended whatasnipe and he turned out to be Shinobi.

yh.

but you ded.

@jcryer new game?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage