Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54783
Latest: Spenis
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1999
Total: 2017
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (16)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 9  (Read 119656 times)

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 9
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2016, 18:47:56 »
The shinobi woke up in the morning, only to find json243 dead. He appeared to have been hit to death - a large stick was lying next to him. The assassins are getting desperate.

The few remaining shinobi feel sure that they know who the assassins within them are, but are they correct?

It is now the day phase. Vote on who you wish to kill.

Oh, and Manuster - nope. If it comes to a 1 assassin 1 shinobi draw at the end, we will have a battle in-game. If the two remaining people cannot battle in-game, we'll figure something else out.

1. @Ken
  2. Konohuro
  3. @Zama
  4. Mars
  5. SirTroll
  6. @cmsurfer
  7. @json243
  8. @Shivraj
  9. Sanji
10. @Manuster
11. Drasholav
12. @waly206
13. @Crono
14. Whatasnipe
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 18:49:51 by jcryer »

Offline waly206

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2016, 18:55:47 »
Ok now that there are less people, this is going to get interesting
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Manuster

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2016, 23:46:36 »
Ok ok, come on guys.

Ken
Zama
cmsurfer
Shivraj
Manuster
waly206
Crono

We know Shiv and cmsurfer are assasins.

I'm going to start this off and vote cmsurfer.

I vote cmsurfer.

We already made a mistake in voting off Sanji, let's not do it again.

RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2016, 23:53:16 »
Also voting cmsurfer. Based on previous discussions.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline waly206

« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2016, 00:00:14 »
I also vote cm
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2016, 12:42:08 »
Ok fine you got me... Lol... I confess I am a assassin but just for the  Record I would like to point out that had it not bin for some cheeting on sirTrolls part you never would have suspected me so hard. I had you all fooled.
Anyway sence I'm dead this round anyway maybe I can still have som fun with this... A mind game if you will... (Evil  chuckle)
So- lets see who knows there game theory,
If I were to vote say Waly206 what level of reasoning do you think I'm playing at. Dose that meen he is a Shinobi or an assassin... Lol injoy
Oh and by the way manuster I would be willing to bet your DAY is numbered( and all because of this post)..
Evil chuckle ;)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:51:26 by cmsurfer »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2016, 12:57:03 »
Ok fine you got me... Lol... I confess I am a assassin but just for the  Record I would like to point out that had it not bin for some cheeting on sirTrolls part you never would have suspected me so hard. I had you all fooled.
Anyway sence I'm dead this round anyway maybe I can still have som fun with this... A mind game if you will... (Evil  chuckle)
So- lets see who knows there game theory,
If I were to vote say Waly206 what level of reasoning do you think I'm playing at. Dose that meen he is a Shinobi or an assassin... Lol injoy

Welp. rip xD

I'm not gonna deny that ST helped us >.> However for the record he didn't investigate you on the second night. :p He investigated a shinobi and that shinobi is still alive :')

And we'll deal with the last assassin when we get to it.

Now he didn't bother to defend Shiv. So Shiv dies tomorrow regardless of who survives.

Oh and by the way manuster I would be willing to bet your DAY is numbered( and all because of this post)..
Evil chuckle ;)

nice little edit there xD but the rest of the shinobi aren't dumb >.> we'll win...regardless
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 13:00:19 by Manuster »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2016, 13:31:37 »
You seem confident.. Thanks for telling the other assassins you don't know for sure how they are... And did you stop to think that I'm smart enuph to know that if you vote shivraj out we will win. Haha I love mind games
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 13:34:00 by cmsurfer »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2016, 13:40:44 »
You seem confident.. Thanks for telling the other assassins you don't know for sure how they are... And did you stop to think that I'm smart enuph to know that if you vote shivraj out we will win. Haha I love mind games

xDDDDDDDD you bluffed just as hard when I accused you. cm pleeeaseeee. we know shiv is assassin.

And I have good idea who is shinobi and not :) when 2 more shinobi die in the next 2 nights, i'll know for sure who is assassin. I'm just not saying anything now incase the assassins dont kill me/them ;)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2016, 13:53:57 »
You all continue to underestimate me... @jcryer just call this already for the assassins.

Also technically by the rules a tie would go to the assassins sence they both vote for each- and no one dies- that night the assassin left kills the last Shinobi.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 14:06:25 by cmsurfer »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2016, 14:23:42 »

xDDDDDDDD you bluffed just as hard when I accused you. cm pleeeaseeee. we know shiv is assassin.

And I have good idea who is shinobi and not :) when 2 more shinobi die in the next 2 nights, i'll know for sure who is assassin. I'm just not saying anything now incase the assassins dont kill me/them ;)

I mean, I am as much of an assassin right now as you are, plus the way you're sticking to that logic makes it seem that you can't wait for me to die, your little squabble with Cm is very clever, who we're certain is an assassin now, throws off suspicion from you, good job cm.

I vote Manuster

My vision of what's going on: He and cm planned to throw us off by fighting and have him against cm, and because I know I'm not an assassin, this is the only logical assumption for me.

EDIT: also, Waly seems to be just following the bandwagon that gets popular, he hasn't provided any reasoning of his own, impossible he hasn't found any leads by now. Suspicious e-e
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 14:27:59 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2016, 14:46:52 »

I mean, I am as much of an assassin right now as you are, plus the way you're sticking to that logic makes it seem that you can't wait for me to die, your little squabble with Cm is very clever, who we're certain is an assassin now, throws off suspicion from you, good job cm.

I vote Manuster

My vision of what's going on: He and cm planned to throw us off by fighting and have him against cm, and because I know I'm not an assassin, this is the only logical assumption for me.

EDIT: also, Waly seems to be just following the bandwagon that gets popular, he hasn't provided any reasoning of his own, impossible he hasn't found any leads by now. Suspicious e-e
I'm dead anyway this turn ... I'll fight with anyone... You shouldn't assume anything shivraj.. I thought you were smarter. Lol
As for Waly well that is for you guys to figure out. I have given you guys enuph to figure it out. But it doesn't mater even if you vote out one of the other 2 assassins next turn that leaves 1 assassin and 1 shanobi in the finale day phase. That day will be a tie and assassin will kill the remaining player it's all ready over.
I know this yesterday when we were trying to get rid of shivraj and this piped up.

8 people lef =. 3 assassins 5 Shinobi.
Tomorrow will be = 3 ass 4 shin (-1 shinobi)last night
We kill cmsurfer = 2 ass 4 shin (-1 assassin)today
Night tomorrow = 2 ass 3 shin (-1 shinobi)
We kill Shivraj = 1 ass 2 shin (-1 assassin)1 day from now
2 Nights from now = 1 ass 1 shin (-1 shinobi)

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS
Now it's over
2 days from now both people vote each other and no one dies because it's a tie
3 nights assassins win= 1 assassin

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2016, 19:50:21 »
NOOO I DED
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2016, 20:05:53 »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Manuster

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2016, 21:12:19 »

I vote Manuster

I'm dead anyway this turn ... I'll fight with anyone... You shouldn't assume anything shivraj.. I thought you were smarter. Lol

Shivraj: "He and cm planned to throw us off by fighting and have him against cm"

Like what you're doing now? If you're truly a shinobi, why don't you vote against the one guy that admitted to being an assassin?

I respect that you 2 are still trying but the proof is there. You both accused Sanji when I said we should kill cm.

Even now Shiv refuses to vote cmsurfer.

Instead he votes for me with nothing but "a vision".

Whereas we have solid (illegally obtained), but solid information against cm.

that leaves 1 assassin and 1 shanobi in the finale day phase. That day will be a tie and assassin will kill the remaining player it's all ready over.
I know this yesterday when we were trying to get rid of shivraj and this piped up.

Oh but really though?

Take a look at this...

Oh, and Manuster - nope. If it comes to a 1 assassin 1 shinobi draw at the end, we will have a battle in-game. If the two remaining people cannot battle in-game, we'll figure something else out.

How convenient for you to have missed that out ^

How convenient.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova