Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74977
Latest: Waynetaunk
New This Month: 389
New This Week: 129
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 188192
Total Topics: 109608
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1828
Total: 1854

Author Topic: SLO Arena pre-game analysis - "Ravennus vs Taiga" 20/03/2016  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
Re: SLO Arena pre-game analysis - "Ravennus vs Taiga" 20/03/2016
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 19:31:14 »
America well win,since Taiga dont have any gen point even 5 will be good.
plus he only have 5 ponits in summoning so that's not good.
he cant brake the genjutsu,and he cant summoning good thing,this summoning skill like naruto first summon the frog with out legs. xD
anyways good luck to both.
taiga may not be able to summon anything to fight  but he may be able to summon weapons and defenses and with his superior chakra control and levels he might be able to out last american... the genjutsu is the problem though.  I do think its a little unrealistic to have such a high level of genjutsu with a low level of chakra control that america has.
this mean(courect me if i am wrong) when he fight he is chakra end fast like itachi when he use he's mangekyou sharingan,that mean taiga have chance to win.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: SLO Arena pre-game analysis - "Ravennus vs Taiga" 20/03/2016
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 19:49:06 »
Yes  @Sanji  such a powerful genjutsu would use up a lot of chakra and he doesnt have alot to start with. his chakra control is ok at about 55% of max. but with such a small amount of chakra available he will run out fast. that's why i said It will all come down to how uses up there chakra first. If he uses his genjutsu to much his summing will be useless.
conversely if he uses his summoning it will deplete nearly all his chakra and make any effective genjutsu almost useless

I agree and disagree, with that statement yes its unrealistic to have a huge amount of skill with gen without a decent amount with chakra control, but just because still due to his massive amount of gen, a simple genin level genjutsu is good enough to win

if he has the chakra to sustain the genjutsu effect. if he summons at all this is unlikely.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 20:13:27 by cmsurfer »