Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54784
Latest: maikecamargo
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2071
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1429
Total: 1440
Google (11)

Author Topic: KKG, Ninja ranks, and Chakra natures  (Read 8299 times)

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Boruto050202 has no influence.
  • I will protect my comrades at the cost of my life!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Pawa-me

• Organization: Roguhanta
KKG, Ninja ranks, and Chakra natures
« on: January 30, 2016, 01:47:16 »
     Now before you guys kill me please read and consider all of my ideas, think them over,  tell me what you like and don't like (this does not include the KKG) and leave a CONSTRUCTIVE comment and just be done with it please and thank you. Now on to the topic you wish would be left alone KKG. Don't worry too much this will be short. My KKG idea is that if you're a clan creator than you get five codes. Four of them will be the basic KKG and the other one will be an advanced one. advanced KKG are OP as hell but have a time limit of four minuets and once  the time is up you will have no chakra and 1% health as a way to balance things out so if you can't manage your time in battle then you're dead and each clan creator would sent a pm asking what the advanced KKG will be in terms of looks and powers.

Next, ninja ranks. How i think the ninja ranks should work is to be a genin you would have to play for 4 hours minimum and the exams would be every Sunday and Monday, and once you become a genin you would learn the substitution Jutsu and the clone Jutsu. to be come a chunin you would have to play for 8 hours and would be every other week on Tuesday and Wednesday, once you become a chunin than you can summon small animals (like kakashi's dogs) and use the shadow clone Jutsu. To become a jonin you need to play for 12 hours minimum and the exams are every three weeks on Thursday and Friday, once you're a jonin you can summon big animals (like Gamabunta) and you can also use chakra infused shadow clones (they last longer) and you have the option of being in the AMBU or teaching future ninja or both.

Finally, chakra natures. I think to start each chakra nature should have 8 jutsu 2 melee range (chidori rage) 2 mid range (from chidori to fire breath range) 2 long range (from fire breath range to wind bullet rage) and 2 defensive jutsu. but hopefully each chakra nature will have 20 jutsu but that is a wee bit far in the future. Anyways thank you for reading. :D

• Character Name: Rikai Pawa-me

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
Re: KKG, Ninja ranks, and Chakra natures
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 03:59:59 »
about the time you have to play to go to another rank i think you should increase it because if you dont it will be too easy
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 04:55:19 »
for all of them and what do you think they should be?

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 05:23:18 »
Rank up's i dont think should be based on time but skill. the test tournaments should be all that are required to reach the required rank. It will likely be impossible to succeed, but if you have only played for 2 hours and can pass the chunin exams then there should be no reason why you should have to wait till you have the required time.

as for the KKG It's an idea that has some merit but for 1 thing there are currently 37 clan suggestions already and its just pre-alpha. trying to program any OP ability or  jutsu for every clan created is just not realistic. the random generation of the planned chakra natures is the best solution. BUT KKG or not i think ALL Powerful jutsu should come with some downside, maybe not as drastic as you suggest KKG to be but some kind of STAT debuff or life point damage... somthing.

Offline vipto

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 05:32:29 »
for all of them and what do you think they should be?
idk maybe like a week to get to gennin doing simple mission and then 2.5 weeks for chunnin and 1 month for jonnin

Offline vipto

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 05:34:02 »
Rank up's i dont think should be based on time but skill. the test tournaments should be all that are required to reach the required rank. It will likely be impossible to succeed, but if you have only played for 2 hours and can pass the chunin exams then there should be no reason why you should have to wait till you have the required time.

as for the KKG It's an idea that has some merit but for 1 thing there are currently 37 clan suggestions already and its just pre-alpha. trying to program any OP ability or  jutsu for every clan created is just not realistic. the random generation of the planned chakra natures is the best solution. BUT KKG or not i think ALL Powerful jutsu should come with some downside, maybe not as drastic as you suggest KKG to be but some kind of STAT debuff or life point damage... somthing.
what you can do is just do a tournament get the top 10 best clans and give them jutsus and then after some time like 3 months do it again

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 05:45:29 »

what you can do is just do a tournament get the top 10 best clans and give them jutsus and then after some time like 3 months do it again
not bad but KKG are a random bloodline traits that are rare even in the clan. If you can Earn it from a tournament then its kinda like being able to earn red hair or green eyes(irish traits) that is why they decided to asine it randomly at creation.

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 05:51:03 »
well i understand what you are saying but until further info comes out regarding this topic then i won't change it. I don't mean to sound rude but if i had info regarding exams then it would be different. and about the KKG some clans don't have one and lets say that vreg likes the idea and asks me what i would want it to be and i said i wanted the propertys of the rinnagan and tensagan and it only just took your chakra would that be fair? i mean seriously i wouldn't wan't it to be nerfed so doing that is a fair thing for me and other players. anyways thanks for not being mean and bashing my post. so-far-so-good

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 05:54:23 »
my most last post was for cmsurfer first post
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:59:56 by Boruto050202 »

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 05:57:45 »

not bad but KKG are a random bloodline traits that are rare even in the clan. If you can Earn it from a tournament then its kinda like being able to earn red hair or green eyes(irish traits) that is why they decided to asine it randomly at creation.
i think what he meant was that the top ten clans can get the clans KKG e.x pawa-me(clan) all seeing mirror eye(KKG)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 06:18:05 »
No problems!! most people here started with there own preconceived notions of this kind of game. i know i did. I went back and read over the FAQ's and i still consult them before i post topics. the key thing to remember is  this game is inspired by the naruto universe. there not making naruto the mmorpg. people are not putting KKG in there clan topics because they know that there is only a very small chance of getting one... if you read the FAQ's these kind of things make sense. i think there are things that might work better... but this is not my game. i want this game to be as good as it can be so dose everyone else here. that is why this forum exists. Not you, me or anyone is going to change the core direction of the game. so you should try to learn as much about what is already planned as possible. that's what the FAQ's are for. based on what is planned currently-you Probably will not get something like the rinnegan as a character creation option.

the fact that you mentioned 20 jutsu means you have read the FAQ but i am not sure how much you have read. KKG are really spelled out already. Doujutsu is still a little fuzzy so its not impossible that something like it will be in the game ...but i would not plane on it. I want you to stick around and if you feel like you cant get the skills you want you may decide to leave. no one here want that.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:56:53 by cmsurfer »

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2016, 07:01:30 »
1. I don't think the KKG idea is doable, from programing point of view.
2. I think that the actual rank up system is better.
3. The chakra natures and their jutsus as well as the number of jutsus available is already planned.

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 13:24:00 »
Thanx cmsurfer and konohuro I guess it is time to read the FAQ again.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 14:24:38 »
Thanx cmsurfer and konohuro I guess it is time to read the FAQ again.
Are you addressing to me or talking about yourself?

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2016, 15:41:00 »
i have a different view on ranks and i actually just came up with a way to simply keep it realistic so here i go:

how about assigning a milestone feature to rank e.g for example completing a type of system where you have to gain certain amount milestone points that ensure your able to rank or claim certain posotins like becoming chunin, becoming Kage and e.t.c

it would be based on your accomplishments as a ninja rather then your strengh, of course you'll require skill to be able to handle the rank as well as experience but it would the milestone would weigh much more then those two

so instead of a users experience being shown , their milestone points would be the more favourable choice for example the reason the Leaf village started loving Naruto was due to the fact that he defeated Pain they didnt care about the emotional stuff so his milestone was pretty much the fact that he defeated an S rank rogue ninja which would weigh a lot in terms of milestone points thus making him a valid kage nominee.

Another example is the Chunnin exams these exams held a type of milestone feature within them, and winning wouldn't necessarily guarantee that you rank up but it would push your claims further to become, so it was simple and this milestone feature can be measured in many other ways like Completing S-F ranked missions, defeating a kage, defeating 8 enemy ninjas and e.t.c , the milestone feature also helps slow down progression of the game to ensure a realistic player development which helps distinguish players not only by experience and skill but also by their set of achievements and accomplishments but its just a rough view and sorry for jacking your thread :p 
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent