Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74145
Latest: DwayneJuppy
New This Month: 605
New This Week: 138
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 108742
Total Topics: 41312
Most Online Today: 1652
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1298
Total: 1320

Author Topic: Bloodline, element, etc Jutsus  (Read 11935 times)

Offline Madara

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Madara has no influence.
  • Tsukuyomi
    • View Profile
Bloodline, element, etc Jutsus
« on: June 26, 2013, 19:18:31 »
There should be a system whenever you create a character in the Naruto Universe you get to choose one starting element and a bloodline. Then as you progress your character you will learn the jutsus of your element and bloodline. For the rare bloodlines you could make a pay system, that way you will also earn some extra money ;D, because everyone wants to be the best.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 16:46:53 by Madara »

• Character Name: Madara
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodline, element, etc Jutsus
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 22:16:43 »
I already had the element system planned, as discussed in one of the topics in this board. The bloodline addition however won't be something I plan on adding for the first stable release of the game. Maybe in a later version.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline momoboy108

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • momoboy108 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodline, element, etc Jutsus
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 13:20:41 »
But would only the new players get to choose a bloodline, or will there be a player menu where there is a tab that says bloodline or bloodline skills where it says something like: You have not chosen a bloodline yet, please do so now. and then you click on go for example. And there u can choose what bloodline you want. And then if you have chosen the Sharingan for example, u upgrade skills with special Bloodline skill points, BSP for short. And u have to beat a friend in spar round to gain the mangekyou sharingan. but you have to kill him. And with friend i mean someone from your own village. And when you kill someone could u make it that they can be looted of there stuff, so there is another upside to it? but killing your friend will make give you a road-ninja status. But if u do it in a area thats yours or someone elses, or just far away from the village, you wont get that status but you will be interrogated.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

LouisHatchell
Aliceref
training71
FrankJScott
Mars
Reminance
HyonHighsmith
Shivraj
MaryannSok
m4r1us