Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54784
Latest: ganovuwacele
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 9
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 1891
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1895
Total: 1904
Vreg
Google (8)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 5  (Read 68624 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 5
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2015, 11:11:36 »
Yeah Saitou was on to something...... xAssassin, OFC you thought he was an assassin, cause everyone who suspects you is an assassin :P, Oh and you're yet to provide me any reasons to believe you're not an assassin, everything you did till now was shouting assassin, I agree some of my decisions Shout Assassin as well, But not as many....
and xassassin you haven't explained me the reason behind the "gut" feeling >.< shouts assassin, cause ANBU don't mention their gut too much, or they get gutted xD.

EDIT: I think I targeted Xassassin a little too much on that.... :P
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 13:39:04 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2015, 11:48:44 »
oops im not a player
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 13:32:40 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2015, 19:21:17 »
Everyone wants me to explain myself and i honestly cant give ya any other reason besides just a feeling i have, you ever noticed that when you pick an assassin and they start blaming you as an assassin that you end up being killed eventually. Then everyone is like oh shit wrong person, thats pretty much whats gonna happen to me. If i get killed just member to point your eyes towards shiv and maybe blob..
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2015, 20:24:37 »
I pointed out the facts, didn't say you Were an assassin, I said that you might be, and if you think that I'm pointing you out by going out of my way, not exactly, well you're just too suspicious rn, yes imm suspicious as well, but I know I'm not the assassin.

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2015, 20:50:43 »
Shiv question, im not the only one who voted for you, yet all eyes are on me..hmmmm..are you trying to cover for someone? I could be highly wrong because a assassin wouldnt vote for another assassin, they would vote shinobi without being detected, while you blame a shinobi they take that chance to kill another one and then it raises suspicion on that person, which thats whats happening to me, first it was joca then saitou and now me, all shinobi.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2015, 11:07:39 »
First of all, not all eyes are on you blober is suspected of being an assassin as well, you're making your own situation worse than it actually is.... And it seems to be a trick of the assassin, whoever is suspected the most, they keep framing that person, taking the blame off of them, apparently, it didn't work too great :P for all I know you might be the assassin saying your own trick to confuse me >.< but yeah, my suspicion is still on the same people.

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2015, 11:31:05 »
3 votes -_-

Vote, people.

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2015, 19:11:21 »
@Leebz  @Shivraj @bloberfish well yall better vote before yall accidently get killed off by jc.

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2015, 20:11:41 »
^^ I'm getting bored and bloodthirsty.

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2015, 01:32:14 »
sorry i havent been as active on the game for past couple of days but i was spending a weekend with my cousins XD, guys i am thinking it is Shivraj but if i vote shivraj people will think me and Xassassin are the killers. I am tempted to kill myself but if the assassin isnt found this round i will want all of u to vote for me next round to narrow ur choices down.

I vote shivyraj
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2015, 16:47:57 »
I vote xAssassin.. Sorry but you seem to be in a state of panic over your suspicion and haven't gave solid reasons to why you wouldn't be other than "your gut feeling"
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2015, 19:00:28 »
isn't it obvious who I vote Jcryer? I vote @Xassassin and blober Why is it that you think I'm the assassin? Reason for voting me?

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2015, 19:51:28 »
isn't it obvious who I vote Jcryer? I vote @Xassassin and blober Why is it that you think I'm the assassin? Reason for voting me?

What people don't understand is that there doesn't have to be a reason at all. And you don't have to justify yourself for the vote either. In this game, your intuition is the only thing that leads you and only a few times some clues. But most of them are not even for sure true. The way you speak, the words that you use, the synonyms that you choose in a sentence, your reason and your thoughts activate someone's subconsciousness. Not even that person knows what lies inside his/her subconsciousness; she/he knows only what it's orders are and what it tells him to do.
So to make it simpler: It's psychically proven that is impossible to justify or to explain the source of your intuition. To many information to be observed that compose the intuition.

Besides this, one (be it assassin or not) always will have a reason for voting, is practically impossible to vote without a reason so stop saying that" I vote you because you voted without a reason." Because that person may also not know his reason. Of course there is a chance to apparently voting without an explanation because he is the assassin, but this is a too vague clue to use against someone.
I would say more about this but I would break the rules, I am dead so I can't say the second part.

I am aware and I apologize if I had some ambiguous sentences but I am too tired to review the text again.

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2015, 23:27:27 »

What people don't understand is that there doesn't have to be a reason at all. And you don't have to justify yourself for the vote either. In this game, your intuition is the only thing that leads you and only a few times some clues. But most of them are not even for sure true. The way you speak, the words that you use, the synonyms that you choose in a sentence, your reason and your thoughts activate someone's subconsciousness. Not even that person knows what lies inside his/her subconsciousness; she/he knows only what it's orders are and what it tells him to do.
So to make it simpler: It's psychically proven that is impossible to justify or to explain the source of your intuition. To many information to be observed that compose the intuition.

Besides this, one (be it assassin or not) always will have a reason for voting, is practically impossible to vote without a reason so stop saying that" I vote you because you voted without a reason." Because that person may also not know his reason. Of course there is a chance to apparently voting without an explanation because he is the assassin, but this is a too vague clue to use against someone.
I would say more about this but I would break the rules, I am dead so I can't say the second part.

I am aware and I apologize if I had some ambiguous sentences but I am too tired to review the text again.

If you're gonna rely ENTIRELY on your "gut feeling" , then at least make sure that you can understand where a part of your intuition comes from. And it's only natural that he asks for a reason when someone suspects him. Else than that , yeah.

And go read saitou's and joca's posts. Saitou seemed like he was shouting (xD) and was more offensive (not offensive by offending joca ofc) , while joca slowly started pushing back. Yet when it was revealed that joca was not the assassin  , we all suspected saitou because he acted so suspicious when we suspected him.
I thought we are supposed to learn from our mistakes , not repeat them.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 23:40:57 by granit »
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2015, 00:26:45 »
Sorry guys. It's a tie!! Assassins, PM me your (last) kill.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro