Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 75133
Latest: Jeremyordek
New This Month: 548
New This Week: 112
New Today: 29
Stats
Total Posts: 208687
Total Topics: 126111
Most Online Today: 2281
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 2245
Total: 2271

Poll

Should the Shinobi Team Dynamic here be any different than it is in Naruto? If so, how?

Yes (How? Reply below!)
1 (14.3%)
No
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 08, 2015, 15:37:25

Author Topic: Chīmu - Shinobi Team Dynamic  (Read 2717 times)

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
Chīmu - Shinobi Team Dynamic
« on: August 08, 2015, 22:12:49 »
Hey guys, it's mordredeon here once more to bring you the latest innovative feature for the beloved game that we all have come to know as Shinobi Life Online. As a member of an ambitious project like this I'm going to give it my all to devote as much as possible to you guys and the development team. It's important to me, oh so very important to me, that this game is able to achieve a lot more than anyone thought it would ever be able to. So, today I have written up a great introduction to what I hope will become one of this game's most well renowned features.

Shinobi Life Online is considered a simulation of the life of a shinobi, so whatever you may say this game has to keep its promises. That being said it's really important that it fulfills this category wholly and makes use of the skills of the development team to create what I like to call Chīmu. Chīmu is known as the Shinobi Team Dynamic and is one of the features that will help redefine the MMOARPG genre through Shinobi Life Online. Chīmu takes the traditional team dynamic seen in the Naruto anime and manga series and realizes it in a virtual form.

This realization of such a classic thing to appear in Naruto, the very thing that helped create the hierarchy of Shinobi, will allow us as a community to say it was we who were the ones who created a simulation of Shinobi life. By doing so we will have guided Shinobi Life Online into a hall of glory, a hall of fame, so well known that only we have been crowned with such a great esteem. We will redefine the meaning of an Indie game with Shinobi Life Online and not only redefine the industry but bring the entire community of Naruto together as one.

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Chīmu - Shinobi Team Dynamic
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 04:27:40 »
Poll: Should the Shinobi Team Dynamic here be any different than it is in Naruto? If so, how? Based on whether or not we get a overwhelming "yes" answer, I'll go through the poll answers and take the different suggestions then have a vote for them! Thank you guys for of your support!

Yes:

No:

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 16:38:35 »
Hey guys, it's mordredeon here once more to bring you the latest innovative feature for the beloved game that we all have come to know as Shinobi Life Online. As a member of an ambitious project like this I'm going to give it my all to devote as much as possible to you guys and the development team. It's important to me, oh so very important to me, that this game is able to achieve a lot more than anyone thought it would ever be able to. So, today I have written up a great introduction to what I hope will become one of this game's most well renowned features.

Shinobi Life Online is considered a simulation of the life of a shinobi, so whatever you may say this game has to keep its promises. That being said it's really important that it fulfills this category wholly and makes use of the skills of the development team to create what I like to call Chīmu. Chīmu is known as the Shinobi Team Dynamic and is one of the features that will help redefine the MMOARPG genre through Shinobi Life Online. Chīmu takes the traditional team dynamic seen in the Naruto anime and manga series and realizes it in a virtual form.

This realization of such a classic thing to appear in Naruto, the very thing that helped create the hierarchy of Shinobi, will allow us as a community to say it was we who were the ones who created a simulation of Shinobi life. By doing so we will have guided Shinobi Life Online into a hall of glory, a hall of fame, so well known that only we have been crowned with such a great esteem. We will redefine the meaning of an Indie game with Shinobi Life Online and not only redefine the industry but bring the entire community of Naruto together as one.

If by team dynamic, you mean how the shinobi teams should work, and villages should work as a whole, I don't believe anything should be changed
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 19:36:38 »

If by team dynamic, you mean how the shinobi teams should work, and villages should work as a whole, I don't believe anything should be changed

Then please, vote in the poll above. Thank you!

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 08:07:09 »
A team should consist of a jonin and 3 genin all from the same country due to timezone issues.
If a member of the team isn't online when a mission is given, a shinobi holding the same skill level of the two genin should take the offline players spot.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Recent Topics

Top Posters

HyonHighsmith
training71
FrankJScott
Aliceref
Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
MaryannSok
m4r1us