Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74974
Latest: Vincentusepe
New This Month: 386
New This Week: 126
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 187908
Total Topics: 109379
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 2163
Total: 2192

Author Topic: Shinobi legends  (Read 14542 times)

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: Shinobi legends
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 21:48:03 »
My clan (Yajirobi) is clearly in the top 5
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 21:53:03 »
I know what Para is talking about, like the well known people in DM or forums, that everyone knows

For example in one piece you've got the 11 Pirates that have a bounty of over 100 million berries (dollars) The SuperNova 11

• Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Rakuzan

• Academy Student Poster
  • Rakuzan has no influence.
  • I live for the sole purpose of my Clan!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kozato

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 22:22:15 »
There is no "Stronger" since the game's not out yet
  • Character Name: Taichi Kozato

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 22:50:13 »
There is no "Stronger" since the game's not out yet
Pretty much.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 23:09:37 »
I call an end to this as both Kirishima and Himitsu are on equal power levels. We are the two biggest, best and strongest clans and that is why we rival xD
Any problems with the members can be duked out in combat. We must not underestimate Kirishima as their power is as good as ours right now. Himitsu is not so foolish to let their guard slip against a formidable enemy ;)
ha its funny you left hazo out lol.
This flame thing between Kirishima (Konohuro) and Himitsu (Shivraj) has nothing to do with Hazo.
Hazo isn't considered one of the top 5 clans at all in my opinion. The clans with the most work and recognition is Himitsu, Kirishima, Tsukegami, Ookami and it use to include Hano but they've become inactive. Hazo is not a big, strong clan. Strength being based on the members post count activity and veteran status of members and most work being the clans page views and replies.
(Evidence Here)

Stop insisting Hazo is some big clan to be feared when it's members are inactive and new to the forums and  it's forum view count is below 1000.
And anyway, my message was to stomp the flame war about to ignite between Kirishima and Himitsu. It was not a dig at how small your clan is compared to the top 5, though now this message points out my opinion on who the top 5 are, the message you replied to was not.

You could even include the skill levels of the players in FT to which you are bad at. The only member with any skill within FT was Adithya.
Now please stop being childish and trying to state Hazo wherever I comment when my opinion won't change of them at this rate.
it matters not how much of anything you have posted it your mind set.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 23:11:46 »
I call an end to this as both Kirishima and Himitsu are on equal power levels. We are the two biggest, best and strongest clans and that is why we rival xD
Any problems with the members can be duked out in combat. We must not underestimate Kirishima as their power is as good as ours right now. Himitsu is not so foolish to let their guard slip against a formidable enemy ;)
This flame thing between Kirishima (Konohuro) and Himitsu (Shivraj) has nothing to do with Hazo.
Hazo isn't considered one of the top 5 clans at all in my opinion. The clans with the most work and recognition is Himitsu, Kirishima, Tsukegami, Ookami and it use to include Hano but they've become inactive. Hazo is not a big, strong clan. Strength being based on the members post count activity and veteran status of members and most work being the clans page views and replies.
(Evidence Here)

Stop insisting Hazo is some big clan to be feared when it's members are inactive and new to the forums and  it's forum view count is below 1000.
And anyway, my message was to stomp the flame war about to ignite between Kirishima and Himitsu. It was not a dig at how small your clan is compared to the top 5, though now this message points out my opinion on who the top 5 are, the message you replied to was not.

You could even include the skill levels of the players in FT to which you are bad at. The only member with any skill within FT was Adithya.
Now please stop being childish and trying to state Hazo wherever I comment when my opinion won't change of them at this rate.
and also I was joking you took this to the next level lol why so uptight bro so much explaining for a lil clan. Also you got to start some where right? why you always dowing Hazo. How come you cant just hope the best for me just as I do for you? you always have some negative comment or feed back that is totally not what the topics about dude chill I understand you put in work on the forums but it don't make you any better a person then anyone els.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 23:15:57 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2015, 23:35:41 »
(Evidence Here)

and also I was joking you took this to the next level lol why so uptight bro so much explaining for a lil clan. Also you got to start some where right? why you always dowing Hazo. How come you cant just hope the best for me just as I do for you? you always have some negative comment or feed back that is totally not what the topics about dude chill I understand you put in work on the forums but it don't make you any better a person then anyone els.
Hazo wasn't even your idea.. You took it from Hari AND he put the work in on the rank logos.. So you can't even call Hazos yours or say you put work into your clan. What you said wasn't a joke, you clearly tried to call me out and I responded with a formal explaination. Don't like it? Don't reply. I have no need to further comment on this in response to you. Good day :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 03:00:03 »
(Evidence Here)

Hazo wasn't even your idea.. You took it from Hari AND he put the work in on the rank logos.. So you can't even call Hazos yours or say you put work into your clan. What you said wasn't a joke, you clearly tried to call me out and I responded with a formal explaination. Don't like it? Don't reply. I have no need to further comment on this in response to you. Good day :)
again with the accusations, I made Hazo up hari just helped format it lol the story the plot the idea mine all but the colored letters and logos are mine. first my members, then my weed, them me, now my clan. nothing I do is real or mine huh?  how is saying  "its funny you left hazo out" calling you out? never said anything disrespectful to you or your clan. Why do you always try to make it seem like im starting crap i was saying it in general rather than just talking to you and even if so its still no reason to get like this dude. Why cant you just say something friendly every once in a while and stop getting defensive cause Im tried being upset dude lets just forget all of the bull crap bro and start over it doesn't have to be like this really.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 12:05:12 »
The only real Shinobi legend at this time is limits.
Whatever you think of him, he's better than everyone. Yesterday jcryer and I were playing freeze tag and he was at 10% health for about 30 minutes and killed everyone without getting hit once.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 14:52:11 »
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 14:58:25 »
#WasJustJoking,StartedAFlameWarSingle-Handedly. xD and I know that Kirishima and Himitsu are at the same power levels, (WHICH ARE OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) was just joking, so I hope no one in kirishima took that as an offensive message :).

P.S. Paradox wanna know how you called him out? You said that Hazo was on the same level as Kirishima and Himitsu, nope! we're in our own class, which is way above any org that is just starting out, and as you said, Hazo is just starting out, plus, if Hari did all that, and helped you with the stories and everything, then how is it your clan, shouldn't you ATLEAST credit the guy, "I made Hazo!" seriously? You aren't familiar with the term "credit" are ya? Now before you ask why he got called out from that, He (and I) is(are) allergic to Bullshit ;).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 15:04:43 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 16:03:02 »
No shinobi legends yet..
Game aint out to decide that yet.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 16:33:04 »
#WasJustJoking,StartedAFlameWarSingle-Handedly. xD and I know that Kirishima and Himitsu are at the same power levels, (WHICH ARE OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) was just joking, so I hope no one in kirishima took that as an offensive message :).

P.S. Paradox wanna know how you called him out? You said that Hazo was on the same level as Kirishima and Himitsu, nope! we're in our own class, which is way above any org that is just starting out, and as you said, Hazo is just starting out, plus, if Hari did all that, and helped you with the stories and everything, then how is it your clan, shouldn't you ATLEAST credit the guy, "I made Hazo!" seriously? You aren't familiar with the term "credit" are ya? Now before you ask why he got called out from that, He (and I) is(are) allergic to Bullshit ;).
yo i said he did the logos and factions i did every thing els and shiv im also allergic to bullcrap stop starting crap and you wont always have to defend him lol :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 17:36:19 »
No shinobi legends yet..

Destiny's are prewritten.

Kidding just like before :P

To be honest I don't think Kirishima is among the best clans. In fact I don't consider there is any "best clans" for me all are equal no matter what clan.
E.g.: Himitsu is considered to be one of the best clans. If an "aleksander" joins the clan, will he automatically become one of the best members?

You may say that your clan is the best, but don't say that another player is worse than you because he is not part of your clan, not until you'll prove this in the final game. Think that there are chances that you won't be very skilled in game, so the clan that was once consider the best on forum will become trash in game... (I am not referring to any clan in particular, I just present my point of view.)

Kirishima are the Gods!!!!kek

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 19:35:26 »
No shinobi legends yet..

My opinion on indiviudals and clans are different completely.
For example, Mars is AWESOME in game at it's current state whereas Paradox sucks.
I am pretty bad in game at it's current state but Adithya is good.

Clan wise as the name and popularity etc etc
Himitsu is great, Hazo is not
Kirishima is great, Kiiroissen is not (No offence to Kiiroissen as they are Himitsu allies but they are currently small and new)
This is due to the view count, post count, how dedicated and active the members are and how long the members inside the clan have been on the forums.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION NOT FACT. So please, do not think I am trying to be mighty and say what I say is law because it is not but I am sure many agree with my theory.

Destiny's are prewritten.

Kidding just like before :P

To be honest I don't think Kirishima is among the best clans. In fact I don't consider there is any "best clans" for me all are equal no matter what clan.
E.g.: Himitsu is considered to be one of the best clans. If an "aleksander" joins the clan, will he automatically become one of the best members?

You may say that your clan is the best, but don't say that another player is worse than you because he is not part of your clan, not until you'll prove this in the final game. Think that there are chances that you won't be very skilled in game, so the clan that was once consider the best on forum will become trash in game... (I am not referring to any clan in particular, I just present my point of view.)

Kirishima are the Gods!!!!kek
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai