Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74977
Latest: Waynetaunk
New This Month: 389
New This Week: 129
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 188106
Total Topics: 109545
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 2112
Total: 2143

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 99684 times)

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2015, 21:18:38 »
just caught up with the chapters and they is amazing :)
i wish i could've help my friend Arashi :'(

believe me, i'm getting back up and when i do im gonna pummel the shit out of those two!
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2015, 22:30:09 »
I'm here just waiting for kid Isei to pop and bust out some moves....oh shit wait I forgot he is a lazy mofo xD
Good chapter leebz, good way to introduce new chars
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2015, 07:10:35 »
Time to go kick some honey buns! lol shoot with sato, we will be healed with no problems :) I wonder what the next chapter will be about.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2015, 16:49:25 »
Chapter 16
[Hidden Forest, Kenshin's Forest Home]
7:30AM, Day 6
Kenshin

Kenshin woke up with a yawn in a room he was not familiar with. Due to being selected to go on a clan mission, he had to stay in the village where the meeting took place. It seemed logical the team selected got rest in the village they gathered in.
"Big brother." Satomi greeted her brother as he woke and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.
"No need, I have made it already." She directed him to a seat where breakfast was served on a roundish oak table.

The room wasn't very big as it was a temporary room that was made for Kenshin and his sister. A small, two bedroom apartment style house that was themed to the village which was definitely different from their actual house in their home village of Hidden Thunder.

As the two were about to dig in, there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." Satomi said as her brother shoved a big bite of his eggs into his mouth and begun to chew.
"Oh hi, Kamiko is it?" Satomi spoke, questioning if she got her name right.
Kenshin swallowed quickly and tried to act nonchalantly as the two girls came in.
"Kenshin, Kamiko is-" his sister began to speak but was cut off by Kenshin.
"Hey, sup'? Just eating some breakfast right now. It's no biggie." Kenshin began to say in a strange tone as if to act cool.
"I came to speak tactics." Kamiko said taking a seat and Satomi  looked at her brother curious to why he was acting up.

Kenshin and Satomi offered Kamiko breakfast but she passed so the two finished quickly as Kamiko spoke of her tactics of where to look first for the Kirishima members.
"We should hit em' close to home. Travelling to Hidden Inferno and gather information." Kamiko explained but was cut short by a knock at the door.

The three looked at each other, puzzled to who it could be, and decided to take caution when answering it so positioned themselves in defensive positions before answering.
"Hey guys.." Arashi spoke, walking in with a few bandages still around his body.
"..Please take me with you. I need to get my revenge.. I need-" Arashi went to explain but was cut off by Kamiko.
"Say no more, Arashi. I understand completely."
Arashi was stunned by her agreement. He expected to have to plead a lot more but was grateful he didn't have to.

Arashi moved inside quickly as possible as Kenshin closed the door.
"One condition, if we are to take you with us.." Kenshin spoke sternly. "You are not to get in our way and you are not to tell Onimaro."
Arashi nodded in agreement and they all sat at the table with the plans.
"Speaking of which, how did you even get out unnoticed?" Satomi asked as they all looked at Arashi, who sat with an enlarged grin on his face.
"Shadow Clone." Arashi said proudly as the others looked in disbelief.

After a long talk about their plans, redoing a few things to work Arashi into the team, they all sat quietly.
"Hey, if you are going to be fighting alongside us you will need them wounds sped up. Satomi has been learning Medical Ninjutsu from Mika, so she is pretty advanced. She could help you slightly but you won't be at 100%" Kenshin explained and Arashi nodded once more, thankful to be allowed to get his revenge on those who chose to outnumber him.

After packing for the journey, taking their plans with them, they hit the road disguising Arashi so no one will notice him.
Once they got out the village gates, Arashi removed his disguise and the four started their journey to the Hidden Inferno.
The road to Hidden Inferno was a long one and a path that got harder the closer they got. Along their journey they went from a beautiful forest, to the dusty roads, through the Hidden Haze and finally, the rocky mountainside that led to Hidden Inferno. This took them a few days but they made it in one piece.

"We have to scale that?" Arashi looked up at the huge, dormant volcano in front of them.
"We've come this far, might as well go all the way. There is no turning back now, this is our duty." Kamiko spoke with confidence and began to scale the mountainside and the others followed quickly after her, watching where they stepped so not to fall.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2015, 17:56:01 »
so  much suspense XD can't wait for the chapter @Leebz
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2015, 18:16:51 »
lets do it guys !!!

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2015, 10:22:55 »
Ugh... He got away! :I xD nice chapter Leebz :3.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline adithya

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2015, 10:57:54 »
The hype in this one is real xD just caught up.
One point tho Leebz. You shouldn't have revealed that the Daichi kid manipulated the man. We would've been thinking if he was a bad person or a good person till you revealed it.
Otherwise, love this.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2015, 17:10:04 »
Chapter 17
[Hidden Inferno, Mountainside]
6:05PM, Day 7
Satomi

It was getting pretty dark as the four climbed up the Hidden Inferno's volcano and as Kamiko looked down, she could see how high they were and the rocks below.
"You okay?" Arashi asked as he noticed her look down.
Kamiko nodded and she continued to climb.
As they took the next step, Satomi slipped and was about to fall.
"Gotcha!" Kenshin exclaimed, grabbing her wrist just in time and pulling her back on the mountainside so she could climb again.
"Good job.." Kamiko said to Kenshin with a smile.

As they reached the top a voice shouted "Fire Quake Jutsu" And just like that fire started blasting up from the ground.
"Ambush! Arashi get back!" Kamiko yelled as the team got into position, except for Arashi who walked casually towards the Kirishima standing before him. He took a face to face stance against Kairo and they both grinned.

"What are you doing Arashi?!" Kenshin yelled at him from a safe distance but as he spoke a puff of smoke surrounded Arashi and out stepped Konohuro.
"That was harder than I first thought." Konohuro cackled alongside Kairo and a few other Kirishima members.
"You really thought Arashi would be able to travel here in the condition we left him in?" Kairo laughed as the three Himitsu stood astonished at such a cheap trick.

"This is not good.." Kamiko said firmly as she weaved hand signs to cast a jutsu.
"Fire Style, Fire Tornado Jutsu!" Satomi yelled, casting her jutsu "Now, big brother!"
Kenshin leaped up and weaved signs of his own "Lightning Style, Lightning Vortex Jutsu!" and threw a lightning sphere into the top of the tornado which exploded and caused lightning to break the tornado, shooting both natures at the enemy.

Seconds past, the dust settled and there was silence as the Kirishima clan stood there, unscaved.
"Impossible!" Satomi dropped to her knees in anger after putting so much into the collaboration jutsu.
The three stood there, wondering why the jutsu didn't take effect and the Kirishima decided to explain amongst the rubble and destruction that the jutsu caused to the battlefield.

"See, Kairo here is master of both Lightning and Fire. So much so he can dispel any jutsu with those natures, protecting us from any harm. To sum up, your jutsu using fire or lightning are useless against us." Konohuro explained using a very calm attitude.
"You think that's all we got?!" Satomi stood up, angrier than ever at the enemy and weaved hand signs as she ran forward. "Ground Control Jutsu!" and with that, the ground began to lift her with every step she took, as if she was moving her legs with the ground beneath her.
"Satomi, calm down! We need to thin-" Kenshin began but, as always, was cut off by his sister. "Shut up Kenshin!"

As she charged head on she weaved more signs. "Brick by Brick Jutsu!"
Walls started to grown around the Kirishima but Kairo and Konohuro got out quickly before the roof was complete.
The jutsu trapped the rest of the Kirishima but Kairo jumped up, kicking Satomi into the mountainside hard.
"BITCH!" He yelled, holding her throat and just as Kenshin was about to move in to save her, a figure fell from the sky, smacking Kairo into the ground, breaking it at contact.

Dust filled the surrounding area and began to settle down.
A shadowy figure was standing before them and out came Arashi Himitsu, followed by two others and at the sight of them, Kenshin and Kamiko cheered in delight.
"Sorry I was late, hope I didn't keep you guys waiting." Arashi said, turning to look at Kairo, who was slowly picking himself up from the ground.
"I'm going to enjoy finishing what I started with you, Arashi!" Kairo yelled with a devilish laugh as Konohuro stood alongside his comrade.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2015, 17:52:35 »
@bloberfish your so bad-ass, @Leebz nice chapter with and shocking twist.
I love it and wish to read more from you.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2015, 18:45:27 »
Damn i feel useless as shit, i need to come in guns blazing or something..im just standing there watching everything happen, give me shadow step jutsu or something catchy lol..
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2015, 23:25:46 »
that was so nice chapter

but i did not thought the one who will came is blob I thought remi (:

but yeah it was very nice chapter XD
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2015, 09:34:56 »
Shit's goin down, this is gonna be one hell of a fight!!!

And there is no need to say how awesome your chapters are @Leebz I love getting up to see our family kick some ass :D

Good Job as always Leebz, and if you carry on with this quality, Vreg should make you SLO's writer **cough,cough** @Vreg  **cough,cough**

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2015, 16:47:17 »
O.O Wow Blober, +Rep man xD awesome chapter, 1-10 is not enough to describe the level of this chapter's awesomeness, cause it's... OVER 9000! x3.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
  • ToadSage has no influence.
  • Sage Mode: [ON] OFF
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Satori
  • Organization: Anakisuto
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2015, 21:20:02 »
noiceee love reading these they are great cant wait to read the outcome :D and i wonder who the two other ppl with blob are :O