Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54784
Latest: ganovuwacele
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 9
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2175
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1896
Total: 1912
Vreg
Google (15)

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 104822 times)

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2015, 18:53:10 »
I like this chapter, i wish 2 chapters would come out every week instead of 1, also someone needs to show up and help him out, another intro of a character just passin by?
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2015, 21:12:08 »
Chapter 12
[Hidden Thunder Village, Outside Mars' Ramen]
1:15PM, Day 4
Arashi

The four stood on the dusty path, face to face, awaiting for the first move to be made.
"well-" Remi began but was cut off with fire heading his way.
"So fast.. I didn't even see him weave hand signs" Remi thought to himself as both Himitsu dodge the Kirshima attack being cast by Kiro.
Arashi began to weave hand signs of his own in mid-jump. "Water Style! Water Dragon jutsu!" he yelled as a dragon of water formed in the air and roared as it dive in for the attack on Kirshima but they narrowly dodged the attack as water splashed into the ground where they once stood.

"That the best you got Himitsu?! Pitiful!" Kiro yelled back as Konohuro weaved signs that Remi noticed as The Wind Net jutsu, which created a net made of high speed winds that cut anything in it's path, and worked on a counter jutsu. "Water Style! Rock Wave jutsu!" which was a jutsu that caused a wave of water so powerful, it dragged rocks up from the ground into the wave and was used as a defense jutsu.

"Enough!" A voice yelled as a giant bolt of lightning crashed down in between the two clans.
The four looked to see who was interrupting the fight and it was none other than the Kage of the Hidden Thunder himself.
"Stop this nonsense immediately." He said a little more calm as he walked in the middle of them.
"Kirishima, I hope you can explain your actions for fighting within our village.." He asked as he turned to look at them.
Kiro suddenly became apologetic and serious, like a whole different person to whom he was in the fight.
Kiro got to his knees and bowed in front of the Kage. "Please, forgive our actions, we were not ourselves." he said in a soft voice.
The Kage looked at the two "I know of you two, you're the two Kirishima with multiple personalities. Kiro the Pyro and Konohuro, The Many Faced Ninja. You are excused if you leave the village immediately."
Kiro got up and nudged Konohuro to follow him. As the two walked past the two Himitsu, Kiro gave a menacing grin to the two as if the old personality was there once again.

"Apologises, Kage." Reminance said as Arashi picked his scroll up and put it back on his back.
"All is forgiven but you two need to clean up this mess and apologise to the locals for the disturbance." The Kage said as he walked away.
Arashi and Reminance looked at each other and turned to see the backs of the Kirishima heading out of the village.
"We should tell Onimaro what happened here. Kirishima want a fight and Himitsu need to be warned." Arashi explained to his comrade and Reminance agreed.
"I'll head over there to tell him myself." Arashi said, heading in the direction of the Hidden Forest, holding a hand up as he walked away in gesture of farewell.

Reminance apologised to everyone and realised that Arashi left him with the mess but he cleaned up with no complaints but knew he wouldn't let Arashi get away with it and thought Arashi will owe him one.
Arashi began his journey to the Hidden Forest to tell Onimaro of the attack on them and was out of the village already.
"Why did they attack us out of the blue. Was it the scroll? No.. They have no knowledge of what this scroll is. Jealousy? Maybe.. But it could easily go back to the day Himitsus small village was attacked.. Was it them? Were they apart of that attack?" Arashi began to think on his long journey to the Hidden Forest, questioning what reason the Kirishima had to attack them like that. They were not attacking to wound, they were attacking to kill. Arashi knew that this was a serious attempt of murder and he needed to get to the bottom of it for his own peace of mind.

Arashi passed many of the other villages with no trouble. He even saw a few friends along the way, including many Himitsu who had asked to help him on his travels but Arashi felt better travelling alone and was not one for company. He travelled further and further, with no rest whatsoever, wanting to arrive to the village as quick as possible to warn Onimaro of what happened and how the Himitsu need to be warned urgently. This was not smart and he knew that but he had no choice in his mind.

As Arashi got to the halfway point to Hidden Forest, he ran into the two Kirishima once again. This was bad, Remi was not here to support him and he was on his own. "You guys want a rematch? Two on one doesn't seem fair now, does it?" Arashi spoke as he saw the two in front of him and they both grinned. "Fine. Let's get this over with.." Arashi said with attitude, removing his scroll once more, preparing for a fight he had doubts he would win.
that's really  was great chapter     but Himitsu lost a good friend hes name was  (bloberfish - Arashi) XP
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2015, 00:16:11 »
I'm not dead yet :/

I like this chapter, i wish 2 chapters would come out every week instead of 1, also someone needs to show up and help him out, another intro of a character just passin by?
I also agree with this, but only if you have them ready to be released @Leebz , don't want top push you too much :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 00:19:53 by bloberfish »
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2015, 12:31:46 »

I also agree with this, but only if you have them ready to be released @Leebz , don't want top push you too much :)

I thought he said he had some chapters written already, but uploading 1 a week gives him enough time to create new chapters and what not.
Instead of maybe getting in a time rush due to having a writers-block.
Don't quote me on that tho, that's just what I recall.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2015, 02:41:29 »
Hey guys! Sorry I missed this week. I have been really busy in real life with real life things so I have not had the chance to post chapters. Things are starting to settle down now though and chapters should continue on a weekly bases :)
Thanks for understanding :3

Chapter 13
[Hidden Forest Village, Onimaro's Home]
7:15AM, Day 5
Onimaro

Onimaro awoke from his sleep and got out of bed. He did his usual routine of making breakfast and checking the post. Today's post included the Genin results for his sons and he decided to let them open them after breakfast.

The boys woke up, followed by their mother. "Good morning everyone! Please, sit." Onimaro spoke cheerfully.
Everyone began to sit at their places saying 'thanks for the food' and begun eating.
Kazuki asked "Dad, did our results come in yet?"
Onimaro grinned. "Finish your breakfast and I will tell you."
The boys picked up the pace, making their mother laugh at the speed they were going. "You'll get sick if you eat at that speed." She laughed.

Once the boys were done, Onimaro slid the letters towards them across their table. The boys grabbed their letters quickly and scanned over them just as fast.
Kurai scored 92 of 100
Kazuki scored 97 of 100
Both scores were of passing level and they were now Genin of the Hidden Forest.
"You'll be getting your headbands today and you may wear them where you wish. Get creative." Onimaro chirped.
The boys quickly went to get dressed and came out ready to go.
"You may go yourselves. Today you are no longer children. Be proud that you can call yourselves ninja of the Hidden Forest."
The boys hugged their father, then their mother and headed out the door to get their headbands.

As they arrived at the school and received their headbands, they ran into some commotion.
A group was gathering outside the Kage house and the boys decided to investigate.
As they pushed through the crowd they saw a badly beaten shinobi. This shinobi was none other than Arashi Himitsu.
The boys gasped at the sight of Arashi. They knew of Arashi but was never really close with him, he was known as the Protector of the Himitsu Secret but other than that they knew little about him. They knew this was big and Kazuki went to get their dad as Kurai stayed to help Arashi up, telling people to leave the site immediately.

Onimaro arrived along with Mika and Kazuki. "Arashi!" Onimaro shouted.
Mika begun to do medical ninjutsu until help arrived.
"What happened, who did this?" Onimaro said through gritted teeth.
Arashi opened his eyes and muttered words. "It.. Was.. Kirishima.. War.. War between.. Clans.."
Onimaro punched the ground at what he heard. "Save your breath, friend. Help is on the way."

Onimaro stood up and told Mika and the kids to stay there whilst he went to consult the Himitsu of what happened.
Onimaro did this by sending messages to all villages, asking for any support they can give, knowing that a lot of them are out on missions but to send anyone on stand-by.
Onimaro did not take this lightly. Family trumped everything in the Himitsu. You lived to protect your family at all costs and everyone in Himitsu knew this.

Onimaro had visions in his head of the beaten Arashi. The burn marks on his skin, the swollen face from multiple punches and kicks. He knew it had to be a handicap battle and that made Onimaro sick to his stomach. He also knew that it must of been Kirishima who brought him here, knowing Onimaro was in the village and he'd take it as a message, loud and clear, and he did.

Arashi was in hospital, unconscious but alive. Onimaro visited him, waiting for any response from his clan. It was too early to receive responses but Onimaro hoped anyway.
"How is he?" Mika came in, asking questionably.
Onimaro said nothing but shook his head in response. Mika could tell he was mad and he had every right to be so. She knew he hated seeing his family hurt in any way and it hurt her to see him hurting like this.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:43:39 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2015, 03:23:11 »
ahhhhhh snap, himitsu is gonna kick some honey buns lol. so who is going to come to the aid of arashi and help onimaro beat kirishima? I cant wait for the next chapter :)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2015, 12:04:51 »
Count me in! xD Epic chapter man, nice to see my scores :P.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2015, 12:09:57 »
great chapter  :)
lol, and it seems blober hung in life nice dude XP
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:39:06 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2015, 19:18:00 »
Hey guys! Sorry I missed this week. I have been really busy in real life with real life things so I have not had the chance to post chapters. Things are starting to settle down now though and chapters should continue on a weekly bases :)
Thanks for understanding :3

Chapter 13
[Hidden Forest Village, Onimaro's Home]
7:15AM, Day 5
Onimaro

Onimaro awoke from his sleep and got out of bed. He did his usual routine of making breakfast and checking the post. Today's post included the Genin results for his sons and he decided to let them open them after breakfast.

The boys woke up, followed by their mother. "Good morning everyone! Please, sit." Onimaro spoke cheerfully.
Everyone began to sit at their places saying 'thanks for the food' and begun eating.
Kazuki asked "Dad, did our results come in yet?"
Onimaro grinned. "Finish your breakfast and I will tell you."
The boys picked up the pace, making their mother laugh at the speed they were going. "You'll get sick if you eat at that speed." She laughed.

Once the boys were done, Onimaro slid the letters towards them across their table. The boys grabbed their letters quickly and scanned over them just as fast.
Kurai scored 92 of 100
Kazuki scored 97 of 100
Both scores were of passing level and they were now Genin of the Hidden Forest.
"You'll be getting your headbands today and you may wear them where you wish. Get creative." Onimaro chirped.
The boys quickly went to get dressed and came out ready to go.
"You may go yourselves. Today you are no longer children. Be proud that you can call yourselves ninja of the Hidden Forest."
The boys hugged their father, then their mother and headed out the door to get their headbands.

As they arrived at the school and received their headbands, they ran into some commotion.
A group was gathering outside the Kage house and the boys decided to investigate.
As they pushed through the crowd they saw a badly beaten shinobi. This shinobi was none other than Arashi Himitsu.
The boys gasped at the sight of Arashi. They knew of Arashi but was never really close with him, he was known as the Protector of the Himitsu Secret but other than that they knew little about him. They knew this was big and Kazuki went to get their dad as Kurai stayed to help Arashi up, telling people to leave the site immediately.

Onimaro arrived along with Mika and Kazuki. "Arashi!" Onimaro shouted.
Mika begun to do medical ninjutsu until help arrived.
"What happened, who did this?" Onimaro said through gritted teeth.
Arashi opened his eyes and muttered words. "It.. Was.. Kirishima.. War.. War between.. Clans.."
Onimaro punched the ground at what he heard. "Save your breath, friend. Help is on the way."

Onimaro stood up and told Mika and the kids to stay there whilst he went to consult the Himitsu of what happened.
Onimaro did this by sending messages to all villages, asking for any support they can give, knowing that a lot of them are out on missions but to send anyone on stand-by.
Onimaro did not take this lightly. Family trumped everything in the Himitsu. You lived to protect your family at all costs and everyone in Himitsu knew this.

Onimaro had visions in his head of the beaten Arashi. The burn marks on his skin, the swollen face from multiple punches and kicks. He knew it had to be a handicap battle and that made Onimaro sick to his stomach. He also knew that it must of been Kirishima who brought him here, knowing Onimaro was in the village and he'd take it as a message, loud and clear, and he did.

Arashi was in hospital, unconscious but alive. Onimaro visited him, waiting for any response from his clan. It was too early to receive responses but Onimaro hoped anyway.
"How is he?" Mika came in, asking questionably.
Onimaro said nothing but shook his head in response. Mika could tell he was mad and he had every right to be so. She knew he hated seeing his family hurt in any way and it hurt her to see him hurting like this.
Great chapter :D
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2015, 15:37:57 »
Hope I can get revenge when war starts, and when i say revenge - shits gonna go down XD

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2015, 16:05:01 »
Hope I can get revenge when war starts, and when i say revenge - shits gonna go down XD
i don't think you will be even in the war you will just sleep in the hospital XP

someone from  Himitsu will revenge you bro
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2015, 20:11:02 »
i don't think you will be even in the war you will just sleep in the hospital XP

someone from  Himitsu will revenge you bro

I will get up, someone doesnt do that to me and get away with it. And anyway, i can handle some blisters on my face XD

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2015, 22:18:23 »
Sorry blob but mika is gonna stop you from leaving your bed while oni and a few other himitsus get your revenge for you or it might go a different way.

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2015, 02:01:27 »
that was an amazing chapter :)
I think Kazuki and Kurai might try to jump in the war :P
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster