Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74976
Latest: xzvWed
New This Month: 388
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 188057
Total Topics: 109501
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 21
Guests: 2188
Total: 2221

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 99678 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2015, 11:37:30 »
Don't do that Xassassin ;-; why would you do that? xD
Lol cause kids always think they get away with everything and normally someone knows but just doesnt say anything. Ive been known to hide a few secrets for my little cousins and sister to keep them out of trouble.
But I knew the answers ;-; this is probably what helps make me a rogue XD not killing the man lol! :P
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2015, 15:24:10 »
Chapter 11
[Hidden Thunder Village, The Market]
1:00PM, Day 4
Arashi

Arashi was wondering around the market of his home village, Hidden Thunder.
Arashi was a proud Himitsu, he wore his Himitsu cloak with pride and had a mysterious scroll on his back which was said to contain the Himitsu's secret to which he was the protector of. His white, spiky hair stood up by his forehead protector.

As Arashi was walking down the road, rowed with shopping stands selling things from food to merchandise.
"Arashi? Is that you?" A familiar voice echoed from behind.
As Arashi turned he saw Reminance walking up to him.
"Oh, hey Remi. Long time no see. I thought you was in the Hidden Forest?" Arashi asked his fellow Himitsu brethren.
Remi began to walk with him down through the market. "I had to come back on business. Anyway, is it safe to carry that scroll on your back?" Remi questioned with unease that Arashi was so careless with the Himitsu secret scroll.
Arashi laughed in response. "Remi, how can I protect the scroll if it is not with me?"
Arashi made a good point.

As the two walked down the market, they passed Mars' Ramen.
"Wanna grab a bite before going our separate ways? It'll be nice to catch up." Remi asked.
"Sure." Arashi answered as they turned to head inside.
"Welcome!" The chef said with cheer.

The two placed an order of ramen and sat at their table.
Mars' Ramen was the best ramen shop in town, maybe even the country. It was pretty big for a ramen shop with oak tables decorated with a gold trim to the sides and a BBQ grill in the middle for customers to cook their own meat to their own tastes. It had an open view kitchen where customers could also watch their noodles being cooked from scratch, the way Mars' Ramen did all their dishes they served.

A few moments after they were served their meal, two men came into the shop, wearing a recognisable clan emblem.
"Kirishima.." Remi said through gritted teeth in a hush tone.
Arashi turned to look as he saw two of the most well known members of Kirishima.
"That's Kairo the Pyro, master of the fire style." Arashi whispered to Remi.
Kairo Kirshima was in the same age group as Arashi yet had knowledge of jutsu of someone twice their age. He had white hair and two personalities. Depending on which one was out would depend if the Himitsu could take the two on or not.
Remi nodded in agreement. "And that's Konohuro Kirishima, known for his multiple personalities. They say they are almost like masks of identities. It'd make sense they travel together with such similarities such as their multiple personalities." Remi responded.

They both decided to not say anything and eat their ramen.
"Reminance Himitsu, Arashi Himitsu." Kairo said whilst standing behind them with a grin.
Remi had a look of seriousness across his face. "Kairo the Pyro of the clan Kirishima.." Reminance began to speak.
"What brings you here?" he continued, readying for his reply.
As he asked Konohuro came over and with one swipe, knocked their food on the floor quickly, smashing the bowls and creating silence in the restaurant.

Arashi stood quickly and Remi put his hand on his shoulder, knowing he was going to retaliate.
"Now that was uncalled for.." Remi said calmly.
"You guys versus us! Let's see who is the more noble clan, yes?!" Kairo said, getting all fired up.
Remi's facial expression turned to one of anger. "Fine. Let's take this outside, shall we?" Reminance said, leading the way.

The four stood outside the shop, Himitsu on the left and Kirshima on the right, waiting for someone to make the first move that will begin the 'friendly' fight between the two.
"You ready, Arashi?" Remi asked with a serious tone.
Arashi took his scroll off his back and placed it aside. "Let's do this." Arashi replied with a smirk.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2015, 15:32:51 »
Good job leebz :D, sorry for late reply but had no access to my laptop XD
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2015, 16:46:12 »
Everyone Is older than Me and Mars :/ We're gonna have to figure out a way around that so that it makes sense, and not everyone is dead of old age by the time we grow young lol!

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2015, 17:03:09 »
xD shiv

This is amazing though, I mean wow...

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2015, 01:14:44 »
This is great ..who doesn't like an old fashion clan v clan loll

I wonder if ol'lazy bones is ever gonna pop up in these stories lol :D
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2015, 22:55:55 »
Caught up to the story again :P
I wonder how the next chapter will be..
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2015, 16:46:15 »
Chapter 12
[Hidden Thunder Village, Outside Mars' Ramen]
1:15PM, Day 4
Arashi

The four stood on the dusty path, face to face, awaiting for the first move to be made.
"well-" Remi began but was cut off with fire heading his way.
"So fast.. I didn't even see him weave hand signs" Remi thought to himself as both Himitsu dodge the Kirshima attack being cast by Kiro.
Arashi began to weave hand signs of his own in mid-jump. "Water Style! Water Dragon jutsu!" he yelled as a dragon of water formed in the air and roared as it dive in for the attack on Kirshima but they narrowly dodged the attack as water splashed into the ground where they once stood.

"That the best you got Himitsu?! Pitiful!" Kiro yelled back as Konohuro weaved signs that Remi noticed as The Wind Net jutsu, which created a net made of high speed winds that cut anything in it's path, and worked on a counter jutsu. "Water Style! Rock Wave jutsu!" which was a jutsu that caused a wave of water so powerful, it dragged rocks up from the ground into the wave and was used as a defense jutsu.

"Enough!" A voice yelled as a giant bolt of lightning crashed down in between the two clans.
The four looked to see who was interrupting the fight and it was none other than the Kage of the Hidden Thunder himself.
"Stop this nonsense immediately." He said a little more calm as he walked in the middle of them.
"Kirishima, I hope you can explain your actions for fighting within our village.." He asked as he turned to look at them.
Kiro suddenly became apologetic and serious, like a whole different person to whom he was in the fight.
Kiro got to his knees and bowed in front of the Kage. "Please, forgive our actions, we were not ourselves." he said in a soft voice.
The Kage looked at the two "I know of you two, you're the two Kirishima with multiple personalities. Kiro the Pyro and Konohuro, The Many Faced Ninja. You are excused if you leave the village immediately."
Kiro got up and nudged Konohuro to follow him. As the two walked past the two Himitsu, Kiro gave a menacing grin to the two as if the old personality was there once again.

"Apologises, Kage." Reminance said as Arashi picked his scroll up and put it back on his back.
"All is forgiven but you two need to clean up this mess and apologise to the locals for the disturbance." The Kage said as he walked away.
Arashi and Reminance looked at each other and turned to see the backs of the Kirishima heading out of the village.
"We should tell Onimaro what happened here. Kirishima want a fight and Himitsu need to be warned." Arashi explained to his comrade and Reminance agreed.
"I'll head over there to tell him myself." Arashi said, heading in the direction of the Hidden Forest, holding a hand up as he walked away in gesture of farewell.

Reminance apologised to everyone and realised that Arashi left him with the mess but he cleaned up with no complaints but knew he wouldn't let Arashi get away with it and thought Arashi will owe him one.
Arashi began his journey to the Hidden Forest to tell Onimaro of the attack on them and was out of the village already.
"Why did they attack us out of the blue. Was it the scroll? No.. They have no knowledge of what this scroll is. Jealousy? Maybe.. But it could easily go back to the day Himitsus small village was attacked.. Was it them? Were they apart of that attack?" Arashi began to think on his long journey to the Hidden Forest, questioning what reason the Kirishima had to attack them like that. They were not attacking to wound, they were attacking to kill. Arashi knew that this was a serious attempt of murder and he needed to get to the bottom of it for his own peace of mind.

Arashi passed many of the other villages with no trouble. He even saw a few friends along the way, including many Himitsu who had asked to help him on his travels but Arashi felt better travelling alone and was not one for company. He travelled further and further, with no rest whatsoever, wanting to arrive to the village as quick as possible to warn Onimaro of what happened and how the Himitsu need to be warned urgently. This was not smart and he knew that but he had no choice in his mind.

As Arashi got to the halfway point to Hidden Forest, he ran into the two Kirishima once again. This was bad, Remi was not here to support him and he was on his own. "You guys want a rematch? Two on one doesn't seem fair now, does it?" Arashi spoke as he saw the two in front of him and they both grinned. "Fine. Let's get this over with.." Arashi said with attitude, removing his scroll once more, preparing for a fight he had doubts he would win.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2015, 17:06:04 »
You are not Killing Blober ;-; Send me there Damn it! xD

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2015, 18:04:36 »
Ofcourse i come to the rescue ? :P
Great chapter once again ^^

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2015, 16:11:09 »
I am prepared to die for Himitsu!!!

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2015, 16:15:42 »
I am prepared to die for Himitsu!!!
What about the scroll tho
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline bloberfish

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2015, 17:05:03 »
im obviously gonna create a clone to take the scroll back to Omimaro and warn them

Edit: I am basically Jiraiya without the whole pervet thing beacause im not into that sort of stuff XD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 17:09:47 by bloberfish »

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2015, 16:23:33 »
im obviously gonna create a clone to take the scroll back to Omimaro and warn them

Edit: I am basically Jiraiya without the whole pervet thing beacause im not into that sort of stuff XD

Batt is the only real pervert Jiraiya around here ^^

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2015, 17:18:24 »
So this turned into a duodecalogy? :) 
(hope at list Bio got it right)

Anyway, I just found some time to read them, really nice job!