Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74158
Latest: JacobDuh
New This Month: 618
New This Week: 151
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 111829
Total Topics: 44379
Most Online Today: 1463
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1157
Total: 1182
LouisHatchell
HyonHighsmith
training71
Jamesjem
RaymondshemY
danouguier
DadddyKat
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (14)
Baidu (2)

Poll

Which style of fighting will you use?

Ninjutsu
9 (39.1%)
Taijutsu
7 (30.4%)
Kenjutsu
5 (21.7%)
Medical Jutsu
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Is anyone going to use only one style of fighting? Vote here.  (Read 22426 times)

Offline Konohuro

Re: Is anyone going to use only one style of fighting? Vote here.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 18:14:42 »
Cockiness, level 100 seyi XD, and Vreg, basically, you'll be Kaminari God or something? Got any specific details on what the eyes will do? For the Day I gorge them out, and Implant them inside my eye sockets >:3, CAN they be transplanted?
As soon as my character dies, so will the power of the eyes so they will become normal eyes.

It's probably better that way, imagine if a rogue got hold of a power like that. TOTAL CHAOS

Or new order...

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 18:45:28 »
Cockiness, level 100 seyi XD, and Vreg, basically, you'll be Kaminari God or something? Got any specific details on what the eyes will do? For the Day I gorge them out, and Implant them inside my eye sockets >:3, CAN they be transplanted?
As soon as my character dies, so will the power of the eyes so they will become normal eyes.

It's probably better that way, imagine if a rogue got hold of a power like that. TOTAL CHAOS

Or new order...

"New order"? What does that mean? Sorry if I'm being stupid
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 19:30:00 »
Order cannot exist without Chaos..... Guess I'll just have to keep him alive until the time I discover the secret behind his eyes....... :D
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 19:31:34 »

Or new order...

"New order"? What does that mean? Sorry if I'm being stupid

New order as in  New World Order like everything is different since it's being controlled by rogues.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 20:36:53 »

true that haha would be a overpowered rogue for sure.
also @Mars I see you becoming the one and only Rock lee
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 21:02:16 »
I'll lead Kaminari into being the most powerful of all villages.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2015, 22:14:22 »
wtf is kaminari am i missing something?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2015, 22:29:07 »
wtf is kaminari am i missing something?

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2015, 23:33:06 »
hey dont be selffish let a guys have glowing god eyes too like these the god of metal hayate hazo but im only a dreamer
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2015, 23:54:43 »
You said you wouldn't be a kage and would mostly travel round the world being a nomad of sorts. Have you changed your mind? If not how will you lead your village to victory?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2015, 00:59:23 »
You said you wouldn't be a kage and would mostly travel round the world being a nomad of sorts. Have you changed your mind? If not how will you lead your village to victory?
That was back when my character would have near God-like strength with a Rinnegan-like power. Eyes of a Thunder God is more like EMS-level instead of Rinnegan-level. Not being as OP as I would be with a Rinnegan-like power, I can have more fun in the SLO world (without having the big responsibility of something like a Rinnegan) and SLO can be overall more challenging to me. That includes doing whatever I can to give my home village a better political position within the SLO world.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2015, 02:39:09 »
That was back when my character would have near God-like strength with a Rinnegan-like power. Eyes of a Thunder God is more like EMS-level instead of Rinnegan-level. Not being as OP as I would be with a Rinnegan-like power, I can have more fun in the SLO world (without having the big responsibility of something like a Rinnegan) and SLO can be overall more challenging to me. That includes doing whatever I can to give my home village a better political position within the SLO world.

We're fucked. I hope that hidden thunder will be like hidden rain from Naruto. Neutral in wars.

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 06:06:25 »
Hey, you should be the ultimate power living on the moon who can be contacted by the kages of all nations to get help in internal matters or to get rid of rogue ninjas with much power.
(p.s: living on the moon was a joke)

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2015, 07:00:54 »

We're fucked. I hope that hidden thunder will be like hidden rain from Naruto. Neutral in wars.

Nah, if we work hard enough and become really skilled we can beat Vreg and the Hidden Thunder. Besides, wouldn't villages make alliances with each other and rogues to destroy the Hidden Thunder and get Vreg's blood. I'm sure it'll happen one day.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 07:35:17 »

Nah, if we work hard enough and become really skilled we can beat Vreg and the Hidden Thunder. Besides, wouldn't villages make alliances with each other and rogues to destroy the Hidden Thunder and get Vreg's blood. I'm sure it'll happen one day.
Vreg will get killed probably.
But I don't think the hidden thunder will get destroyed with it.
  • Character Name: Reminance