Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74976
Latest: xzvWed
New This Month: 388
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 188034
Total Topics: 109481
Most Online Today: 2237
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 2134
Total: 2161

Author Topic: Kunai Clashing  (Read 8820 times)

Offline Scrumpeh

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Scrumpeh has no influence.
  • Spaghetti Aficionado
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Kunai Clashing
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 02:25:56 »
Sounds like a great idea. It wouldn't be as cool if the kunai just tracked down the player/other kunai
  • Character Name: Rokuro Akagi

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 08:00:21 »
Alright, look. I'm not here to debate Naruto. It was a suggestion that I thought would be cool to add. If you would like to vent some anger, inbox me instead of trying to create a scene. Thanks.

Now that this is out of the way: What do you guys think of the idea of putting chakra in a kunai and throwing it, making it stronger than other kunai and knocking ones that don't have chakra out of the air?
I know it seems I'm talk shit cause its in text but it really is harmless its just the way I am if I have a opinion I say it in a crude way but never towards someone. i know better then that  that would be wrong in many and it was never towards your idea it was towards the idea of it being a complicated thing to learn so don't think I'm being a dick its just my way of saying I disagree isn't that why you made this topic for peoples opions 😊
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 08:03:26 »
How about we give you the option to counter kunai with kunai, and leave it up to you to aim properly and react on time. SLO is not going assist you with anything.
sounds better then having to be a certain level to be able to do it
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Scrumpeh

• Academy Student Poster
  • Scrumpeh has no influence.
  • Spaghetti Aficionado
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 08:37:54 »
Alright, look. I'm not here to debate Naruto. It was a suggestion that I thought would be cool to add. If you would like to vent some anger, inbox me instead of trying to create a scene. Thanks.

Now that this is out of the way: What do you guys think of the idea of putting chakra in a kunai and throwing it, making it stronger than other kunai and knocking ones that don't have chakra out of the air?
I know it seems I'm talk shit cause its in text but it really is harmless its just the way I am if I have a opinion I say it in a crude way but never towards someone. i know better then that  that would be wrong in many and it was never towards your idea it was towards the idea of it being a complicated thing to learn so don't think I'm being a dick its just my way of saying I disagree isn't that why you made this topic for peoples opions 😊
[/quote] Ah, I see. I apologize. I misunderstood what you meant.
  • Character Name: Rokuro Akagi

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 10:40:35 »
How about we give you the option to counter kunai with kunai, and leave it up to you to aim properly and react on time. SLO is not going assist you with anything.

Paradox, it doesn't make sense if it works like that. Think about that logic. "Yes your kunai was well aimed and hit the other kunai perfectly, but you're not high enough level so it doesn't do anything." That really doesn't make sense. What Vreg said was much more logical.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 11:03:12 »

Paradox, it doesn't make sense if it works like that. Think about that logic. "Yes your kunai was well aimed and hit the other kunai perfectly, but you're not high enough level so it doesn't do anything." That really doesn't make sense. What Vreg said was much more logical.

Lol , he's saying that what Vreg said sounds better than having a certain level to be able to do it
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 12:38:42 »
lets just all agree that if, by luck, one ninja's kunai hits anothers whilst in air they will cancel eachother out and be knocked out the air. No more confusion :D
  • Character Name: Arashi