Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 74145
Latest: DwayneJuppy
New This Month: 605
New This Week: 138
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 108760
Total Topics: 41330
Most Online Today: 1652
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1112
Total: 1133

Poll

What will be your starting village?

The village hidden by Hills
The village hidden by Thunder
The village hidden by Forest
The village hidden by Volcano
The village hidden by Haze
The village hidden by Snow
The village hidden by Ash
The village hidden by Inferno
The village hidden by Metal
The village hidden by Dust
The village hidden by Shock Waves

Author Topic: Choose your village  (Read 50528 times)

Offline Isis

Re: Choose your village
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 11:51:13 »
On what basis? Not hating just curious

You know a ninja ain't fuckin around when he comes from a village hidden in the haze. Compare it to the Hidden Mist and I think you'll know what I mean.

Plus... Dat boil release..
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2015, 22:05:45 »
lol nobody in shockwave??

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2015, 06:49:16 »
lol nobody in shockwave??

Unfortunately it might end up being the lowest populated village :(

Offline Hello49

• Academy Student Poster
  • Hello49 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here. Kinda know what's happenning
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2015, 16:16:36 »
Hidden Haze obviously. Having water fights since 1990~ then we burn each other to dry up
  • Character Name: Kenzaki Daichi

Offline tomurn

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2015, 18:41:22 »
I think hidden Shockwave should merge with Hidden Metal, Since the natures makes sense for each, like if you changed the shockwave natures and the metal natures they would both still make sense...plus it would shorten time by taking out a village no one will be a part of.
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2015, 18:56:28 »
I think hidden Shockwave should merge with Hidden Metal, Since the natures makes sense for each, like if you changed the shockwave natures and the metal natures they would both still make sense...plus it would shorten time by taking out a village no one will be a part of.
I don't think it will be removed but it'll be the last to be developed. Vreg plans on releasing a few villages with the MMO release and then developing more villages as the community grows in the thousands
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2015, 19:24:22 »

It'd be better to wait it out and see how many people want to be part of the Hidden Shockwave. You never know, it might become as popular as some of the other villages. Our community is not nearly as big as it will be in the future.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 19:26:24 by Kai »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2015, 19:50:11 »
i think the villages that wont be on at release at the mmo first day should have a invovling story in the mmo.

It'd be better to wait it out and see how many people want to be part of the Hidden Shockwave. You never know, it might become as popular as some of the other villages. Our community is not nearly as big as it will be in the future.

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline NXTQuantum

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • NXTQuantum has no influence.
  • Leader - Kogame Clan (Shogekihagakure)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kagome Clan

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2015, 19:50:33 »
Seeing that ther eis no one in the Hidden Shockwave, I've decided to join it alongside my brothers where we will try to set up a structure, clans, and lore. Will we need to complete the kage test as well? Or can we make a unanimous decision? Either way is fine.
  • Character Name: Reizo Kagome
Hidden Shock Wave's Discord

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2015, 19:56:07 »
Seeing that ther eis no one in the Hidden Shockwave, I've decided to join it alongside my brothers where we will try to set up a structure, clans, and lore. Will we need to complete the kage test as well? Or can we make a unanimous decision? Either way is fine.

Good choice. Though there is no "fine either way". The kage election is closed for any new possible candidate and you can't proclaim yourself as the kage of the village only because the vilage has no members YET.

Offline NXTQuantum

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • NXTQuantum has no influence.
  • Leader - Kogame Clan (Shogekihagakure)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kagome Clan

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2015, 20:08:26 »
I understand, also, when I said "make a unanimous decision" that does not imply that I was going to "proclaim myself as the kage". In fact I do not want to be a kage  :-\ Since there would only be 3 of us (i have 2 brothers) i thought it would make sense to have someone be kage until we DO get more people and can have a proper kage. I was simply asking how would we go about picking a kage since the election was already closed and if its not possible thats fine as well. Of course not having a kage now shouldnt affect anything yet since the game isnt rully released yet.

Thanks for your quick reply though  ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 20:22:16 by NXTQuantum »
  • Character Name: Reizo Kagome
Hidden Shock Wave's Discord

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2015, 20:22:27 »
I understand, also, when I said "make a unanimous decision" that does not imply that I was going to "proclaim myself as the kage". In fact I do not want to be a kage :/ Since there would only be 3 of us (i have 2 brothers) i thought it would make sense to have someone be kage until we DO get more people and can have a proper kage. I was simply asking how would we go about picking a kage since the election was already closed and if its not possible thats fine as well. Of course not having a kage now shouldnt affect anything yet since the game isnt rully released yet.

There is no village that is guaranteed to have a kage after the election. There is a small possibility that no candidate will pass the tests as there is no tournament, is all about the score you gathered. So is not necessary to have a kage.

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2015, 01:00:21 »
I just hope that hidden ash is one of the villages that are first made, because it will suck having to start off in another village that I did not want to start off in when the mmo is finally released.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2015, 12:17:01 »
I just hope that hidden ash is one of the villages that are first made, because it will suck having to start off in another village that I did not want to start off in when the mmo is finally released.

True.

EDIT: In fact, Hidden Ash should be the first village that should appear. lol

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2015, 15:53:30 »
As already stated, few villages will be created. To avoid inconvenience of having to wait for your village to be created to get your desired chakra natures, you should be able to choose your nature(s) when creating your character, in the early stages of the MMO of course.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode