Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 75134
Latest: thesimoninfo
New This Month: 549
New This Week: 113
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 208736
Total Topics: 126113
Most Online Today: 2324
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 2289
Total: 2320

Author Topic: BASIC LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE  (Read 19208 times)

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
Re: BASIC LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 16:10:04 »
@jcryer Yeah, that's pretty much right on the money. I don't mind if you want to mix and match the styles for the clothing too much, just so long as the overall outfits are still practical for combat usage. Yeah, you could say that, "...well hell, the females will just lose their clothes in the fights anyway because everybody is packing some sort of area of effect jutsu...", but you could at least acknowledge that most--if not all--of the the females who take interest in playing the game will have a thing called decency. It'd be like if you forced all the guys to wear outfits consisting entirely of tights or briefs...it's just not practical for combat, and it looks outright ridiculous.

So yeah, again, great pics, but let's hope the clothing is both stylish AND practical.
I swear I said that. of course the chicks arnt dressed right but its not the way they dress. you know what I should not have put the chicks on if minor things like this is worth a long as type then they will stop. I'm fully aware that @Vreg is not willing to implement the chicks choice of style but I didn't want to seem like a sexist by not put chick pic just men. but now I'm a perv lol

Yeesh, XD, if you honestly thought that then you should have just put in armored females instead of the swim-suit models you placed there instead. Anyway, I don't think any further discussion is needed on the matter, I'm pretty sure everyone understands each other now.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 16:50:41 »
@jcryer Yeah, that's pretty much right on the money. I don't mind if you want to mix and match the styles for the clothing too much, just so long as the overall outfits are still practical for combat usage. Yeah, you could say that, "...well hell, the females will just lose their clothes in the fights anyway because everybody is packing some sort of area of effect jutsu...", but you could at least acknowledge that most--if not all--of the the females who take interest in playing the game will have a thing called decency. It'd be like if you forced all the guys to wear outfits consisting entirely of tights or briefs...it's just not practical for combat, and it looks outright ridiculous.

So yeah, again, great pics, but let's hope the clothing is both stylish AND practical.
I swear I said that. of course the chicks arnt dressed right but its not the way they dress. you know what I should not have put the chicks on if minor things like this is worth a long as type then they will stop. I'm fully aware that @Vreg is not willing to implement the chicks choice of style but I didn't want to seem like a sexist by not put chick pic just men. but now I'm a perv lol

Yeesh, XD, if you honestly thought that then you should have just put in armored females instead of the swim-suit models you placed there instead. Anyway, I don't think any further discussion is needed on the matter, I'm pretty sure everyone understands each other now.
dude common ninja women don't ware armor like really dude it sounds like you try to prove a point still did tell me if they all look sluty cause I swear I asked that question to me it sounds like your only focus on the skin and look in stead of what you can add or adjust to the outfit instead of you point fingers type comments cause if its not positive don't say anything now this is my post and I asked your ideal look for village I think the best way to respond is to look up some pics that can fit your fully dressed ninja women look other than that plz stfu.😀thx
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline EternalEyes

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • EternalEyes has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 01:22:38 »
Nice references, they will be very useful when designing their various outfits. Thank you ;)
  • Character Name: EternalEyes

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 18:43:03 »
Nice references, they will be very useful when designing their various outfits. Thank you ;)
welcome hows everything going E.E?
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 20:18:32 »

dude common ninja women don't ware armor like really dude it sounds like you try to prove a point still did tell me if they all look sluty cause I swear I asked that question to me it sounds like your only focus on the skin and look in stead of what you can add or adjust to the outfit instead of you point fingers type comments cause if its not positive don't say anything now this is my post and I asked your ideal look for village I think the best way to respond is to look up some pics that can fit your fully dressed ninja women look other than that plz stfu.😀thx

Don't get rude now.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 20:39:05 »
I mean don't act like you haven't seen half naked ninja women I'm not saying its right but at the same time it s not wrong so unless you are a women and feel afended I'm going to keep backing my ideal looks up sorry man😕😛
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 21:09:58 »
tbh, the clothing looks too elite for basic clothing. Also, ninja don't really wear heavy armour. But other than that, I like the clothing
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 22:03:58 »
i feel like some drama is gonna go down
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 22:19:56 »
No not really just a Lil offended that he automatically supposed that all the women pics were showing skin when it was only two of them that seemed a Lil out there and strawberries (A.K.A. STRAWHAT😛) I think it a good challenge for E.E. HES A REALLY GOOD DRAWER AND I THINK HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE PUTS HIS MIND TO IT SO NO I WILL NEVER POST ANYTHING THAT WILL LIMIT IMAGINATION BECAUSE THATS WHAT MAKES CREATION INFINITE
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 23:03:43 »
HI WHY DO YOU POST IN CAPITALS?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 23:05:54 »
Actually It's very offending , although I'm not a woman.
Maybe you couldn't find other pics , but that's sexist.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 00:10:43 »
Why are you talking about me paradox?
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 01:11:26 »
Oh straw I'm just joking and I'm not upset but still it is what it is granit if your offended then don't come back to the post dude just leave it alone I don't need your negative feedback its not like its even going to be in the game so why bother telling someone who thinks this is a nice look for the game otherwise it's just stirring up problem s cause no matter what you or I say we're both going to think otherwise so I advise you to not post anything  back involving your OPINION about my OPINION about what think looks OK to me (sorry using phone still)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 01:16:48 »
paradox, why are you getting so mad for? you gave your opinion, he gave his, lol.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2015, 01:38:18 »
paradox, why are you getting so mad for? you gave your opinion, he gave his, lol.
yes but when you go as far as to call me a sexist it kinda hits home  but to drop bullshit I will keep in mind next time I post pics that women need to be fully dressed or it will offend anyone else I apologize for not thinking that not having fully dressed women would be ok
LONG LIVE THE HAZO