Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 75134
Latest: thesimoninfo
New This Month: 549
New This Week: 113
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 208731
Total Topics: 126113
Most Online Today: 2313
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2292
Total: 2315

Author Topic: BASIC LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE  (Read 19202 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
BASIC LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:10:03 »
came across some drawings lord knows im not good at it. and I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE COMMUNITY'S IDEAL LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE. HERE ARE A FEW PICKS OF MINE FOR EACH VILLAGE IDEAL STYLE

first befor i get started vreg said he was aiming for realistic now so lets say the hill is the U.S to the rest of the ninja world with a few most powerful nations like hidden thunder, forest and volcano and the rest is 3rd world ninja states.

#1 the hidden hills.

i think it would be a real classic look but it not my drawings

#2 the hidden thunder.

it shows the unique stand of the village

#3 hidden forest.

#4 hidden volcano.

a more slick back long not so baggie because its hot in the hidden volcano

#5 hidden haze.

#6 hidden snow.

#7 hidden ash.

#8 hidden inferno.

#9 hidden metal.

#10 hidden dust.

#11 hidden shockwave

12. elite NPC TYPE LOOK.

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
Re: BASIC LOOK FOR EACH VILLAGE
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 12:06:54 »
I like all, especially hidden metal girls.
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 12:15:50 »
This could be good inspirations.  :D
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 12:19:50 »
these are real good......especially the sketches
Good work finding these amaizing images XD

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 12:28:04 »
btw i would like to see hidden hill girls!XD

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 13:15:04 »
btw i would like to see hidden hill girls!XD
actually the two girls under thunder where supposed to be  the hills but i could not find a ideal look for thunder females
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 16:56:06 »
These look really good! Keep it up
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 19:15:59 »
Uzumaki stop double posting. Edit your post.

These are good, though I'm sure the girls of SLO would like an option not to look like a slut.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 19:45:09 »
Great job finding such good pics, but as for the rest.....

First of all, the contrast between male and female outfits here is just....insane. You're looking at either heavy-armor/bare chested dudes or--as Mars said--sluts for females. On top of that, the point of armor is the PROTECT a person, and since this game is going to be more realistic, you really need to make sure the females won't get fucked up in every encounter they happen to be in. And as for the guys packing Samurai levels of armor...you need to recognize that such a thing would hinder more than help, as everyone has jutsu and a key stat to have in order to avoid such jutsu is speed, which you will be sorely lacking if you carry that much weight around. That's pretty much the main reason why shinobi in Naruto wore lighter clothing, as speed is important to have in a world filled with magic-using warriors.

So basically, good pictures, but not the best for inspiration. Especially for the females, as I'm sure they won't want to be creating a new character after every fight.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 06:19:43 »

First of all, the contrast between male and female outfits here is just....insane. You're looking at either heavy-armor/bare chested dudes or--as Mars said--sluts for females. On top of that, the point of armor is the PROTECT a person, and since this game is going to be more realistic, you really need to make sure the females won't get fucked up in every encounter they happen to be in. And as for the guys packing Samurai levels of armor...you need to recognize that such a thing would hinder more than help, as everyone has jutsu and a key stat to have in order to avoid such jutsu is speed, which you will be sorely lacking if you carry that much weight around. That's pretty much the main reason why shinobi in Naruto wore lighter clothing, as speed is important to have in a world filled with magic-using warriors.

So basically, good pictures, but not the best for inspiration. Especially for the females, as I'm sure they won't want to be creating a new character after every fight.
but you don't understand its not the uniform its the color scheme and overall choice of dress the uniforms can look what ever way but the style is what matters just fit it to the ideal look vreg wants it really that simple
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 13:59:40 »

but you don't understand its not the uniform its the color scheme and overall choice of dress the uniforms can look what ever way but the style is what matters just fit it to the ideal look vreg wants it really that simple

I don't think dragon or Mars were talking about the uniforms exclusively. I am pretty sure that they are just saying that the clothes are a little a) Useless at protecting, and b) Insulting to girls. They are impractical as clothes, people in the SLO universe will almost certainly prefer lighter garments for fighting, and probably just for living.

You are saying that the uniform could look like anything, but the style is important. I think they are kind of linked. The colour scheme and overall choice if dress would be most (if not all) of the design choice of the uniform.

I'm rambling now. They basically didn't understand you, they are just saying the choice of dress is impractical and insulting in some ways.

@Mars @dragon6624 Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 17:19:39 »
I like them all, but the second one of the hidden hill is exactly how i want my person to look like. White hair and Light blue eyes.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 18:17:48 »
@jcryer Yeah, that's pretty much right on the money. I don't mind if you want to mix and match the styles for the clothing too much, just so long as the overall outfits are still practical for combat usage. Yeah, you could say that, "...well hell, the females will just lose their clothes in the fights anyway because everybody is packing some sort of area of effect jutsu...", but you could at least acknowledge that most--if not all--of the the females who take interest in playing the game will have a thing called decency. It'd be like if you forced all the guys to wear outfits consisting entirely of tights or briefs...it's just not practical for combat, and it looks outright ridiculous.

So yeah, again, great pics, but let's hope the clothing is both stylish AND practical.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 00:03:31 »
@jcryer Yeah, that's pretty much right on the money. I don't mind if you want to mix and match the styles for the clothing too much, just so long as the overall outfits are still practical for combat usage. Yeah, you could say that, "...well hell, the females will just lose their clothes in the fights anyway because everybody is packing some sort of area of effect jutsu...", but you could at least acknowledge that most--if not all--of the the females who take interest in playing the game will have a thing called decency. It'd be like if you forced all the guys to wear outfits consisting entirely of tights or briefs...it's just not practical for combat, and it looks outright ridiculous.

So yeah, again, great pics, but let's hope the clothing is both stylish AND practical.
I swear I said that. of course the chicks arnt dressed right but its not the way they dress. you know what I should not have put the chicks on if minor things like this is worth a long as type then they will stop. I'm fully aware that @Vreg is not willing to implement the chicks choice of style but I didn't want to seem like a sexist by not put chick pic just men. but now I'm a perv lol
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 00:10:17 »

and tell me the ones that are inappropriate because its only like two or three of them all the rest look OK.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO