Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 54783
Latest: Spenis
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55275
Total Topics: 3337
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 2002
Total: 2020
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (16)

Author Topic: Muraco Sanmiata  (Read 3169 times)

Offline BradSpecs

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BradSpecs has no influence.
  • Would you say now my intelligence is great relief?
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Muracada

Muraco Sanmiata
« on: February 11, 2015, 07:19:20 »

Name: Muraco Sanmiata
Height: 5'9 (1.75m)
Weight: 145lb (65.7kg)
Hairstyle: High pony tail, faded all around.
Facial hair: None
Hair color: White
Eye color: White
Blood type: Unknown
Primary chakra nature: Lightning *May change when game comes*
Village: Shogekihagakure *May change when game comes*
Clan: Murada clan/organization.
Good or evil at heart?: "Deeper Understanding". Neither.

Description of the character's personality: Muraco is a very talented shinobi, who has a somewhat calm and careless demeanor. Fearless and totally devoted to his clan, Muraco accepts any challenge he deems fit to obtain his goal. Being highly intelligent, and admired by his peers, he takes every possible action into consideration when addressing issues, to set an example. He is far from shy, but soft spoken, "unphased" by those around him. He merely sees actions and outcomes, and lives a mysterious lifestyle. Often lost in deep thought, even in the midst of a heated battle, he believes he was cursed with an abnormal mind.

Description of the character's history: Inheriting the leadership of his organization/clan at such a young age, Muraco is constantly troubled with the struggle of circumstances. Although he handles the pressure with little attendance, some outsiders believe he is too young for the title of such a noble clan. Blessed with the "Eyes of Trinity" and oddly colored hair, he is seen as somewhat of a deity amongst his clan, having extremely rare traits. At the tender age of 18, he carries the fate of Murada, and what his clan believes to be, "The fate of the distant Shinobi World", as they see every leader essential to stopping the war they believe to be inevitable.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 10:58:56 by BradSpecs »

• Character Name: Muraco Sanmiata

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Muraco Sanmiata
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 07:36:37 »

Description of the character's personality: Muraco is a very talented shinobi, who has a somewhat calm and careless demeanor. Fearless and totally devoted to his clan, Muraco accepts any challenge he deems fit to obtain his goal. Being highly intelligent, and admired by his peers,he takes every possible action into consideration when addressing issues, to set an example. He is far from shy, but soft spoken, "unphased" by those around him. He merely sees actions and outcomes, and lives a mysterious lifestyle. Often lost in deep thought, even in the midst of a heated battle, he believes he was cursed with an abnormal mind.

Did you just describe me? Though I'm not highly talented, but still that's close to how my mind works or at least as I believe.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline BradSpecs

• Academy Student Poster
  • BradSpecs has no influence.
  • Would you say now my intelligence is great relief?
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Muracada

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 21:49:52 »

Description of the character's personality: Muraco is a very talented shinobi, who has a somewhat calm and careless demeanor. Fearless and totally devoted to his clan, Muraco accepts any challenge he deems fit to obtain his goal. Being highly intelligent, and admired by his peers,he takes every possible action into consideration when addressing issues, to set an example. He is far from shy, but soft spoken, "unphased" by those around him. He merely sees actions and outcomes, and lives a mysterious lifestyle. Often lost in deep thought, even in the midst of a heated battle, he believes he was cursed with an abnormal mind.

Did you just describe me? Though I'm not highly talented, but still that's close to how my mind works or at least as I believe.

If that describes you, then it looks like we have something in common! Interesting.  :)
  • Character Name: Muraco Sanmiata

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 22:04:00 »
FINALLY! Another good character to read! I liked his overall character and the way that he thinks deeply about the world around him. You did an excellent job working on the character art as well, I really like how the color scheme matches the outfit. As for being the leader of his clan, I sincerely hope he becomes the kage of his native land. We could really use some moderate kage when the game begins. I think the kage (and characters like yours) play a key role in the outcome of history in this land. With luck, your character will help to lead the nations away from a Warring States Era.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 16:19:06 »
Great job on this :D
I liked the overall description i rate this 10/10 potatoes