Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 55246
Latest: AkayaKagame
New This Month: 23
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55921
Total Topics: 3275
Most Online Today: 3004
Most Online Ever: 26696
(March 25, 2026, 17:42:18)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2749
Total: 2770
Google (AdSense) (12)
Google (7)
Baidu (2)

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - xAngelWolf

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: When will the progress be seen?
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:39:37 »
YES! I am also looking forward to the next updates, I was so far from Shinobi Life .. Now I returned the taste of trying again the game ... and .. I missed I have to say.

2
Introduction / Re: Me
« on: February 20, 2017, 20:27:30 »
Welcome!

3
Drawings / Re: Snoopy drawing #3
« on: February 20, 2017, 20:21:10 »
I like it, is a nice picture. Good bro :)

4
Introduction / Re: The Polish has arrived
« on: February 09, 2017, 10:40:10 »
Welcome man!

5
Shinobi Life Online Character / Re: AngelWolf
« on: February 09, 2017, 10:30:13 »
Thanks guys, I'm a guy of few words and very mysterious .. I have the screen as I would like to be my character, but I could not load it!

6
Shinobi Life Online Character / AngelWolf
« on: February 08, 2017, 22:02:52 »
Name: Angel Wolf
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 175cm
Weight: 65kg
Hairstyle: Shaved heads
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: AB
Primary chakra nature: Lightning
Secondary chakra nature: Water
Hidden Village: Hidden Thunder
Clan: None
Good or evil at heart?: Evil.


Description of the character's personality: They are a very brave and humble guy, always help others and put them before myself.

7
Introduction / Helloo Shinobi
« on: February 08, 2017, 18:38:13 »
Hello, thanks for this community!

Pages: [1]

Recent Topics

U4N Examines What Makes MapleStory Classic World Feel Authentic by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:55

U4N Reviews Ranger Strengths Across Aion 2 PvP and PvE by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:03

Material, Technology, and Design in Chocolate Milling Equipment by jsszgusufood
September 22, 2026, 07:27:58

U4N Previews What the Frozen Trail Update Means for ARC Raiders by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:26:52

Hand Seal Proficiency leading to Improved Jutsu Damage by Kakashi Natsu
April 02, 2026, 15:04:40

Agni by Kakashi Natsu
March 22, 2026, 19:22:09

Fengshui Clan by mamita
March 14, 2026, 21:31:07

Kazuki Raiu by Leebz
February 11, 2026, 22:56:31

Acrobatics by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:06:01

Shinobi Life Hunger Games by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:04:48

Top Posters

Mars
Posts: 2637
Reminance
Posts: 2232
Shivraj
Posts: 1610
m4r1us
Posts: 1298
Manuster
Posts: 1265
NinjaMirage
Posts: 1165
Nova
Posts: 1139
taigakun
Posts: 1091
Fraudulent
Posts: 1084
Konohuro
Posts: 1056